swingers club in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by samcc2, Dec 22, 2015.

1. samcc2

samcc2 Well-Known Member

Since I can't seem to find any real people that want to meet for friendship first I have talked my wife into going to a swingers club. Can anyone recommend a good one that caters to black men with white women? I only want to share her with black men. We are in Las Vegas. DSCN2411.JPG DSCN2446.JPG

2. 4hernyc

4hernyc Well-Known Member

US
    I know there was a popular one on Sahara... Name was something like Red Rooster. Never been there but heard a lot about it also one somewhere behind Circus Circus I think I even heard about that one on the radio.

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Las Vegas lists a lot of swing clubs; attached is a swing club list in Nevada. Best deal is to plan a visit to some of these clubs on hospitality nights ... everyone's clothed, and meeting face-to-face. You can pick and choose who you want to talk with, but I would let your wife take the lead on this one. Make some friends, not just black, and let those you meet know you come as a "couple". Then, invite your selected friends to your home for "coffee, tea, or me" arrangements. This will cut way, way down on the waste of time, and if she wears some jewelry or temp tattoos that announce "preferences", that'll help the black men that are there to approach her more quickly.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/nevada/

... and did you notice this site proves a section for such clubs?
    https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/review-swinger-sex-clubs/

displayed4u2c and 4hernyc like this.
  4. don Giovanni

don Giovanni Member

US
    I can personnaly recommend in terms of swingers clubs the 'green door', the 'red rooster' is a little out of the way and just doesn't have the vibe.

Now if you want to share exculisivly with BBC at the club well just turn away third advances if you in fact get any, as it's not really a meat market atmosphere in these clubs. If you want the club to themed towards BBC, they may do a night like that but it won't be exclusively BBC.

Otherwise there's AVN coming up in less than a month, we'll be in Vegas for it and we can make some intros for you to other Ho's that we know (pun intended). They live in Vegas and you can possibly join their private parties when they do them.

If you need more info or specifics just PM or message me and I'll answer.

samcc2 likes this.
  5. frantz

frantz Member Real Person

US
    Goodluck. Vegas has lots of swingers club.

samcc2 likes this.
  6. samcc2

samcc2 Well-Known Member

thanks, I'll look into it

7. samcc2

samcc2 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I want to find one that caters to black men with white women, wives. I only want to share her with black men. but that will be up to her.

8. nastylvcpl

nastylvcpl Active Member

i.am.looking.for.black.party.for.my.wife.also

9. lostgf2blk

lostgf2blk Member

We've been to the Red Rooster and had a blast. It's not specifically tailored to interracial but you decide with whom you play.

samcc2 likes this.
  10. Fabian

Fabian New Member

US
    Hello

11. Fabian

Fabian New Member

US
    Looking guys in vegas with big D