swingers club in Las Vegas

samcc2

Couple
Gold Member
Since I can't seem to find any real people that want to meet for friendship first I have talked my wife into going to a swingers club. Can anyone recommend a good one that caters to black men with white women? I only want to share her with black men. We are in Las Vegas. DSCN2411.JPG DSCN2446.JPG

Las Vegas lists a lot of swing clubs; attached is a swing club list in Nevada. Best deal is to plan a visit to some of these clubs on hospitality nights ... everyone's clothed, and meeting face-to-face. You can pick and choose who you want to talk with, but I would let your wife take the lead on this one. Make some friends, not just black, and let those you meet know you come as a "couple". Then, invite your selected friends to your home for "coffee, tea, or me" arrangements. This will cut way, way down on the waste of time, and if she wears some jewelry or temp tattoos that announce "preferences", that'll help the black men that are there to approach her more quickly.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/nevada/

... and did you notice this site proves a section for such clubs?
https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/review-swinger-sex-clubs/

Since I can't seem to find any real people that want to meet for friendship first I have talked my wife into going to a swingers club. Can anyone recommend a good one that caters to black men with white women? I only want to share her with black men. We are in Las Vegas. View attachment 731180 View attachment 731181

I can personnaly recommend in terms of swingers clubs the 'green door', the 'red rooster' is a little out of the way and just doesn't have the vibe.

Now if you want to share exculisivly with BBC at the club well just turn away third advances if you in fact get any, as it's not really a meat market atmosphere in these clubs. If you want the club to themed towards BBC, they may do a night like that but it won't be exclusively BBC.

Otherwise there's AVN coming up in less than a month, we'll be in Vegas for it and we can make some intros for you to other Ho's that we know (pun intended). They live in Vegas and you can possibly join their private parties when they do them.

If you need more info or specifics just PM or message me and I'll answer.

I can personnaly recommend in terms of swingers clubs the 'green door', the 'red rooster' is a little out of the way and just doesn't have the vibe.

Now if you want to share exculisivly with BBC at the club well just turn away third advances if you in fact get any, as it's not really a meat market atmosphere in these clubs. If you want the club to themed towards BBC, they may do a night like that but it won't be exclusively BBC.

Otherwise there's AVN coming up in less than a month, we'll be in Vegas for it and we can make some intros for you to other Ho's that we know (pun intended). They live in Vegas and you can possibly join their private parties when they do them.

If you need more info or specifics just PM or message me and I'll answer.

thanks, I'll look into it

Back