Swinger Protocol Alert

I just found out what my swinger group and does not tell the husbands. Everything is based on trust, that cannot be negotiated, not even for eroticism.

When she is put in a position to lie by the group, then the group is *******.

So my wife has always liked toe rings, and worn them. i love her feet. Well she started wearing certain toe rings ALL THE TIME. Like she wasn't changing them, and I have bought her a bunch of new ones. She would like change one or two out but not these boring ass simple rings, all different colors.

Well it turns out that the rings tell the bulls who she is fucking.

Her phone started blowing up, with a number I had not even seen before, and I know everything. Some idiot going on and on about her toe ring from him.

I confronted her and she told me everything. They told er not to tell me what it means! Of course I'm pissed.

She had on four toe rings that members of our lifestyle group gave her, with crap like slut and whore written on the inside. The guy was mad cause she was with him and did not put on his stupid toe ring.
She told me she did not like him, and that that was the last time she would see him.

So I have not told the group yet...and not all the swinger guys do this, just six of them with that idiot being the youngest one of them.

I told her to tell me if they add more guys to the "toe ring party", and to tell me which guy gives what ring. I want to see who the women are fucking the most. She told me its only for "dimes"

Back