SWING CLUB FUN

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
We had been dating a few years and finally got married in our early thirties. We had both been sexually active prior to our marriage and I guess we both shared a desire and interest in all things sexual.

Swinging kind of started as a joke. He always joked with me and said, "There are a couple things I'd like to get off my bucket list before I turn 40." He kept saying, "Do you want to go to a swingers club?" He had a friend who went with his girlfriend and they said it was a blast and they had this incredible sex for weeks and weeks afterwards.

His friend told him it was cool and that we'd love it. Most people would think this was creepy, but we had a really great relationship. As it was getting closer to his birthday, I was thinking to myself, I'm going to do this for his birthday. I knew I'd be safe. I knew if I told him I didn't want to be there, that he'd leave. But I was still worried about it.

The first night I had his hand like a vice and I said to him, "Do NOT let go of my hand." There was a sign before you walk through the door saying that if you're offended by public displays of nudity or sexuality, do not enter. But we went in and it was a really nice club. There was a big dance club, a big bar, and a huge buffet set up. It was clean. It wasn't icky at all, and the food was delicious.

We sat down at the bar and we ordered drinks. I had to go to the bathroom and there was a naked woman standing in the bathroom fixing her hair. In the bar section, people were dancing more suggestively than they might in a regular club, but nothing crazy. That first night we came in there were two guys sitting at the bar and there were two girls giving them blow jobs as we walked in.

We were kind of shy. That's one of the things I always liked about it. Everybody always leaves you alone unless you want them not to. You might walk past someone who might smile at you and you can smile back and start talking. I never felt like people were creeping on you. A girl would walk past me, and as heterosexual as I am, she'd say, "Man, you're beautiful" and lean over and give me this hot kiss. And I'd be like, "This is the coolest thing ever—this girl thinks I'm good-looking!" Of course my husband, Jon liked that too.Then there's the back area. To go in the back area of the club you either have to be naked or wearing just a towel or girls can wear lingerie. Pretty much anything goes back there. There's a pool, there are hot tubs, there are private rooms if you want to go in. Then there are beds right out in the open area.

That first night, Jon said, "Do you want to just stay out here at the bar? And I said, "Oh no, we're here I want to see everything." We hadn't really mingled with anybody. They have a locker room where you can go in and take your clothes off and get a towel and go in the back.

The first time in the back room was very shocking to me. People were doing pretty much anything you can think of. Two people together, five girls together, it was just a free-for-all. I had my towel clenched around me, and we were walking around. We went and sat down by a bar and after a while Jon said, "Well, do you just want to go in one of those rooms by ourselves?" So that's what we did. We went into a private room alone, had great sex, then went home that night and had great sex for the rest of the weekend. The next day he'd look at me and we'd both burst out laughing. We had a blast. That kind of started it. We went over a period of two to three months. I would buy something fun to wear and get really dressed up and it would be this whole ritual.

One night a black woman came up to me and we started talking and I thought she was gorgeous. Her husband was there but he didn't engage. She gave Jon a blow job while I watched. It just happened and it didn't bother me and I didn't worry about it. We had decided that if we met a couple that we were both attracted to that we would try it. This black couple was just what we both wanted. As she sucked my husband's cock, her husband moved beside me and asked if I was interested. We told them that we'd never been with another couple, but yes, I was interested. I looked back at Jon. He was definitely enjoying the attention he was receiving so I thought fair was fair and I knelt and began sucking my new friend's big, black cock. He was so huge! As I sucked him, my eyes came in contact with Jon who smiled. The four of us found a private room and Jon quickly began fucking the black woman while her husband moved between my legs and filled me with his beautiful manhood. It was strange watching my husband with another woman but stranger yet to have him watch me fuck another man.

We meet with them about once every two months or so and I love our sessions. They are very open and loving people and one of the hottest times I've had was when she made me cum with her mouth and tongue while our husbands watched.

1.jpg

We were please to read your story,our first experience was similar,the club was clean ,nice people seems the layout was olso the same , young women naked walking around the dark area intising the men to react ,we watched them suck and fuck whoever wanted too play ,returning to the bar we sat to reflect ,I wanted to go walk about ,steve told me to go but be careful,I saw lots off action and as I stood watching I felt a hand on my ass and a deep voice asked if I would suck his cock ,turning falling to m6 knees I was confronted with a huge black cock ,I did my best to accommodate a lovely cock and balls ,he helped my up and we went to a room this man placed me on all fours and fed his wonderful cock as deep as it would go and emptied his ball sack in me leaving me dripping in cum

Back