SWALLOW OR FACIALS LADIES?

Do you swallow?

• Yes-down my throat

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No-id rather u shoot it in my pussy

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess this makes me unpopular with most of the guys - I'm actually arguing this point right now in a conversation with a Bull who is going to be coming to my town - but I hate facials and money shots...I want him to cum in me, which I swear I can actually feel sometimes, and to be left messy and dripping...when guys use a condom, I will even beg them to at least pour it out and leave me creampied...I love being left with sticky and caked thighs and will even throw on a dress and go out that way...and I love being left with cum-caked crotchless panties and stockings as souvenirs :oops:

I also don't really like giving oral, and really dislike the taste of cum in my mouth, though I am thinking that if I get my fantasy threesome with another woman it will be a different thing to take a cock in my mouth that tastes of her from being steeped in her pussy..... ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

I guess this makes me unpopular with most of the guys - I'm actually arguing this point right now in a conversation with a Bull who is going to be coming to my town - but I hate facials and money shots...I want him to cum in me, which I swear I can actually feel sometimes, and to be left messy and dripping...when guys use a condom, I will even beg them to at least pour it out and leave me creampied...I love being left with sticky and caked thighs and will even throw on a dress and go out that way...and I love being left with cum-caked crotchless panties and stockings as souvenirs :oops:

I also don't really like giving oral, and really dislike the taste of cum in my mouth, though I am thinking that if I get my fantasy threesome with another woman it will be a different thing to take a cock in my mouth that tastes of her from being steeped in her pussy..... ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

I think what you are saying makes perfect sense. The sperm of a very dark black guy is not make for wasting on facials. It should flood a white pussy so that she can breed his babies with the purest of African genes possible.

I would definitely not want a wife or gf who refuses black DNA in her pussy.

I think what you are saying makes perfect sense. The sperm of a very dark black guy is not make for wasting on facials. It should flood a white pussy so that she can breed his babies with the purest of African genes possible.

I would definitely not want a wife or gf who refuses black DNA in her pussy.

LMAO OMFG

These ppl cant be real!

i 'm a little shocked.....i knew some like it....but many said its ok....from now on facials are a must!!!!!!!!!;)

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

Back