SWALLOW OR FACIALS LADIES?

Do you swallow?

• Yes-down my throat

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No-id rather u shoot it in my pussy

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i so prefer to swallow every yummy drop..but i do on occasion enjoy a facial along with a pearl necklass at times..i love to try a catch his cum when i get a facial..just makes it fun

You are good white girl, kissylips. ;)

I tried it on my girlfriend one time and we both didn´t like it... i felt like i made her look like a slut wich she isn´t and she felt bad about it too... I think it´s diffrent if it´s not your girlfriend or your boyfriend doing it.

I do it if the guys ask for it....but i prefer to swallow . love cum on boby and face. Its the anticipation i like as i wait for the guy to dump his load on me. The bigger the load the better..

DSCF0306.JPG :) got kinky last night, had one of our fuck partners over and sucked him til he was ready to pop, then had him cum in a bowl, then dipped strawberries in his cum and ate them, total turn on for everybody. so erotic, before long marcus was hard again and then he pounded my brains out with his big black cock

got kinky last night, had one of our fuck partners over and sucked him til he was ready to pop, then had him cum in a bowl, then dipped strawberries in his cum and ate them, total turn on for everybody. so erotic, before long marcus was hard again and then he pounded my brains out with his big black cock

Good girl ;)

Back