Do you swallow?

• Yes-down my throat

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No-id rather u shoot it in my pussy

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swallow & facial.

I know some guys love the feel as you use the tongue to rub the underneath of his head as he pumps. Some guys want to deep throat you I suppose because its a submissive kind of thing to do taking ones partner that deep.

Some guys love the expression of a well covered face looking right back at the after they explode over you.
Choices choices, Oh what is a girl to do.:mstickle:

Swallow & facial.

I know some guys love the feel as you use the tongue to rub the underneath of his head as he pumps. Some guys want to deep throat you I suppose because its a submissive kind of thing to do taking ones partner that deep.

Some guys love the expression of a well covered face looking right back at the after they explode over you.
Choices choices, Oh what is a girl to do.:mstickle:
Why not all? ;)

Whatever my bull wants. I have never tasted a white guys cum and my first from a black guy was a weird taste and I almost choked. I have grown used to it and now I look forward to swallowing a mouthful. My Bulls friends really like cumming on my face and then watching me clean it off. If it is what a black guy likes I have no problem making them enjoy me more. What I really like is the smell of it on me

Back