Surprise for my wife

bentjones

Couple
This year for my wife’s birthday I wanted to do something really special. We have not been in the lifestyle long but what few experiences we have had she really loved.

I planned a date night in a nice restaurant and then booked a nice hotel close by. I had been talking to a few bbcs that I knew she would have liked and I decided to set up a big surprise for her.
I booked an adjoining room next door and the three guys that I had chosen for her were waiting there for her.

We got home from our date and I undressed her and started some foreplay. I then told her that I had a surprise for her … well actually three surprises for her waiting next door in the adjoining room. She looked confused at first and then said omg what have you done? I showed her the pictures on my phone of all three and told her that she could either invite one of them into our room or all of them… I could see her trembling with nervous excitement but as she composed herself she said “I’m going to give you a show like you’ve never seen before”.

My wife has always been very sensual and the noises she makes when she’s into it are enough to send me over the edge. She put her gown on and unlocked the door to the adjoining room. She walked across the room and grabbed the youngest of the group by the hand and quietly said “come with me babe”. He complied and joined us in the room.

She undressed him and as she unzipped his huge cock bounced free of his pants. He was young, early twenties and his cock was thick, hard and fully erect. She took it all in with her eyes while stroking him slowly up and down and putting him in her mouth.

They moved to the bed and my wife got on all fours. I positioned myself sitting on the bed in front of her as I didn’t want to miss her pleasure. She grabbed my fully erect cock and held onto it as he slowly slid his thick cock inside of her. She gasped as he went deeper and deeper with each stroke and I could hear she was already dripping wet by the sound of his balls slapping against her.

Her face changed to something I’ve only seen a few times on my best days. She bit her lip and her eyes went dull as she was taken away by the pleasure. She moaned the way she does when you’re really hitting the spot and I could feel it was building. He gave her 3 more strokes and on the third she suddenly lunged forward. She gripped my cock so tight as if she was using it to hold on but she couldn’t. She squirted … but she never squirts…. Her look was that of surprise, embarrassment, relief and desire .

She continued to hold my cock in her hand slowly stroking it. She turned around and whispered to the young man “now I want you to cum in me. I want to see your thick cock cum in me”. I couldn’t take it. Maybe it was the forcefulness of her voice or the words but I came .

He climbed on top of her missionary and slid it inside her. She smiled and ran her fingers over his six pack while watching it disappear into her pussy. Again she said …”fuck me… I want you to cum inside me”. He ****** himself as deep and as hard as he could and she whimpered with every stroke saying “yes.. right there every third or so”. She gazed at him and I could see his cock sliding easier and easier as she gave herself to him. She shouted I’m cumming and he was not to long after… with his last stroke he went as deep as he could and held it there.

I unlatched the door and invited the remaining men into the room. They were already undressed and moved quickly across the room to my wife. She grabbed them both and one at a time put their thick cocks in her mouth. I think it was clear that they were both very arroused by the anticipation. My wife again got on all fours sucking one of the men and waiting for the one behind her. She was so wet at this point and still dripping with cum. He shoved his cock inside her and she moaned while sucking the others cock.
She was again very close… I could tell and the enthusiastic fucking from behind was making the most fantastic noises. He didn’t last long and came inside her.

She called me over and started jerking me off while the guy who she was sucking began to fuck her. She started stroking me and whispered “I love you” as he mounted her. She said “thank you, thank you, thank you” as he pushed it deeper and it was clear she was enjoying our date 😂.

The last guy was probably the biggest and most muscular of the bunch. I could see he was really pushing her to the edge and he would have been the biggest she’s ever had. He has also the most forceful, which is really what my wife likes. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He whispered “you’re mine baby.. all mine” and she pushed back onto his thick cock. Her eyes again went dull, the bite of the lip and I knew he had her. She shouted I’m cumming again as she started to squirt. He expertly used his cock to rub her and she squirted some more. She said.. omg I’m done let me suck you but he also wanted to cum inside. She jumped on top of him and rode him… rocking on top of him and with every movement he looked closer. She said “cum for me baby… I want it”. With new energy he thrusted and finally came inside her.

We lay on the bed and I played with her softly while she recovered. She said “I’m sorry but I’m done for tonight, but what time is check out tomorrow.

The others returned to their room and we lay in the bed chatting. My wife thanked me for setting it all up and told me that there is one last thing she wants to do tomorrow. I said “oh… what’s that?” She said “I want the world to see. I want to open the curtains and I want everyone who is looking to see me getting fucked”.

The next morning we opened the curtains and the doors between the rooms. The office block across the way was starting to fill up from people arriving at work. My wife took her gown off and put her hands against the window and said “who is first”.

A few people in the office started gathering as they watched the four of us pleasuring her. We could see pointing and gesturing and people taking photos which just made my wife hotter.
It was far enough away to be fairly anonymous but close enough to see her.

Happy birthday

This year for my wife’s birthday I wanted to do something really special. We have not been in the lifestyle long but what few experiences we have had she really loved.

I planned a date night in a nice restaurant and then booked a nice hotel close by. I had been talking to a few bbcs that I knew she would have liked and I decided to set up a big surprise for her.
I booked an adjoining room next door and the three guys that I had chosen for her were waiting there for her.

We got home from our date and I undressed her and started some foreplay. I then told her that I had a surprise for her … well actually three surprises for her waiting next door in the adjoining room. She looked confused at first and then said omg what have you done? I showed her the pictures on my phone of all three and told her that she could either invite one of them into our room or all of them… I could see her trembling with nervous excitement but as she composed herself she said “I’m going to give you a show like you’ve never seen before”.

My wife has always been very sensual and the noises she makes when she’s into it are enough to send me over the edge. She put her gown on and unlocked the door to the adjoining room. She walked across the room and grabbed the youngest of the group by the hand and quietly said “come with me babe”. He complied and joined us in the room.

She undressed him and as she unzipped his huge cock bounced free of his pants. He was young, early twenties and his cock was thick, hard and fully erect. She took it all in with her eyes while stroking him slowly up and down and putting him in her mouth.

They moved to the bed and my wife got on all fours. I positioned myself sitting on the bed in front of her as I didn’t want to miss her pleasure. She grabbed my fully erect cock and held onto it as he slowly slid his thick cock inside of her. She gasped as he went deeper and deeper with each stroke and I could hear she was already dripping wet by the sound of his balls slapping against her.

Her face changed to something I’ve only seen a few times on my best days. She bit her lip and her eyes went dull as she was taken away by the pleasure. She moaned the way she does when you’re really hitting the spot and I could feel it was building. He gave her 3 more strokes and on the third she suddenly lunged forward. She gripped my cock so tight as if she was using it to hold on but she couldn’t. She squirted … but she never squirts…. Her look was that of surprise, embarrassment, relief and desire .

She continued to hold my cock in her hand slowly stroking it. She turned around and whispered to the young man “now I want you to cum in me. I want to see your thick cock cum in me”. I couldn’t take it. Maybe it was the forcefulness of her voice or the words but I came .

He climbed on top of her missionary and slid it inside her. She smiled and ran her fingers over his six pack while watching it disappear into her pussy. Again she said …”fuck me… I want you to cum inside me”. He ****** himself as deep and as hard as he could and she whimpered with every stroke saying “yes.. right there every third or so”. She gazed at him and I could see his cock sliding easier and easier as she gave herself to him. She shouted I’m cumming and he was not to long after… with his last stroke he went as deep as he could and held it there.

I unlatched the door and invited the remaining men into the room. They were already undressed and moved quickly across the room to my wife. She grabbed them both and one at a time put their thick cocks in her mouth. I think it was clear that they were both very arroused by the anticipation. My wife again got on all fours sucking one of the men and waiting for the one behind her. She was so wet at this point and still dripping with cum. He shoved his cock inside her and she moaned while sucking the others cock.
She was again very close… I could tell and the enthusiastic fucking from behind was making the most fantastic noises. He didn’t last long and came inside her.

She called me over and started jerking me off while the guy who she was sucking began to fuck her. She started stroking me and whispered “I love you” as he mounted her. She said “thank you, thank you, thank you” as he pushed it deeper and it was clear she was enjoying our date 😂.

The last guy was probably the biggest and most muscular of the bunch. I could see he was really pushing her to the edge and he would have been the biggest she’s ever had. He has also the most forceful, which is really what my wife likes. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He whispered “you’re mine baby.. all mine” and she pushed back onto his thick cock. Her eyes again went dull, the bite of the lip and I knew he had her. She shouted I’m cumming again as she started to squirt. He expertly used his cock to rub her and she squirted some more. She said.. omg I’m done let me suck you but he also wanted to cum inside. She jumped on top of him and rode him… rocking on top of him and with every movement he looked closer. She said “cum for me baby… I want it”. With new energy he thrusted and finally came inside her.

We lay on the bed and I played with her softly while she recovered. She said “I’m sorry but I’m done for tonight, but what time is check out tomorrow.

The others returned to their room and we lay in the bed chatting. My wife thanked me for setting it all up and told me that there is one last thing she wants to do tomorrow. I said “oh… what’s that?” She said “I want the world to see. I want to open the curtains and I want everyone who is looking to see me getting fucked”.

The next morning we opened the curtains and the doors between the rooms. The office block across the way was starting to fill up from people arriving at work. My wife took her gown off and put her hands against the window and said “who is first”.

A few people in the office started gathering as they watched the four of us pleasuring her. We could see pointing and gesturing and people taking photos which just made my wife hotter.
It was far enough away to be fairly anonymous but close enough to see her.

Happy birthday

Great story 😍😍😍😍

So why didn't you have any video or photos of it whatsoever? It would if been the main thing I would have done that's for sure!

Sou ds like it went well. Way to long read for me. One or two pictures would have been nice. I hope you got some.

Sou ds like it went well. Way to long read for me. One or two pictures would have been nice. I hope you got some.
Hello ******* i am getting sooo horny reading these's cuckhold stories and getting real pics for real people. I would love to be with ya and I'm a virgin to n.v this stuff but i do want to have your hubby watch asbi fuck you hard and harder and then he takes out my cock from your pus and licks all your juices that are stuck onto my 10.5 inch cock. Then he deepthroats my cock and shoves it into your welled ass this time and both you and him go wild cuz you always wanted to get ass fucked and he has always wanted you to get ass fucked by a stud like me. Let's all fuck and suck the WEEKEND away hmu i soooo muchnwanna play and get real kinky with you two

Back