Surfer Girls

This is a beach not too far from where I was when I witnessed the scene. The girl on the photo might just be the one that I saw making out with that man on that day :)
View attachment 1365780
View attachment 1365777 View attachment 1365778 View attachment 1365779

She's gorgeous and I can see why the other guys were shocked when she went directly to the black guy. Btw, in reference to most of these surfer girls you've posted, are ALL of them from South Africa or just ones you've found on the internet.. And is it common in S.A. that so many surf in the nude or nude on the beach like in the photos you've posted. ?

She's gorgeous and I can see why the other guys were shocked when she went directly to the black guy. Btw, in reference to most of these surfer girls you've posted, are ALL of them from South Africa or just ones you've found on the internet.. And is it common in S.A. that so many surf in the nude or nude on the beach like in the photos you've posted. ?

No, they're not all from SA. It's also rather uncommon to go nude surfing here even though the attitude towards nudity has changed a little over the last decade or so similar to Australia or even parts of the UK. We now have a WNBR in Cape Town for example.

In SA the water can be frigid so most people are wearing wetsuits. Girls actually tend to wear a little less than the guys but it's usually a one-piece.

This is a photo of South African pro surfer Teal Hogg in what I would say is the typical attire for surfer girls here where I live:

teal2.jpg

The water in SA gets warmer further north on the Indian ocean coast towards the border of Mozambique but the surfing conditions there are not quite as good.

Last edited:
Back