Suppressing Your Lifestyle In Public?

I work in a intimate Retail setting and often I’m face to face or extremely close with wives while there husband sit and watch us have great conversation about whatever the topic is. I often look for clues if they may be in the lifestyle looking for jewelry or hints etc. I want to know how many of you are out there in your day to day lives who may be on the other end of the convo wondering if the guy you’re talking to may be familiar with the lifestyle too?

I’m intrigued by your description. “Intimate Retail” can you be a bit more specific? What are some of the more exciting topics of convo you’ve had while hubby sets and watches?

I’m intrigued by your description. “Intimate Retail” can you be a bit more specific? What are some of the more exciting topics of convo you’ve had while hubby sets and
Let’s just say my work is similar to interior designing, often times I’m face to face or pretty much knee to knee discussing whatever and the conversation can stray waaaay off topic. One convo took place when we were discussing a certain bed for their bedroom and she made a passive joke how she didn’t need a certain type of bed because she doubt it’ll be used in it’s full capabilities( making a sexual joke) and grabbed my knee. The husband just just made a cowardly laugh while me and we’re still locking eyes. Things similar to this happen all too often.

Not directly hotwife style, but clearly labeled on social media as sub and for bbc only.

I had a patient who recognized me by my jewelry from instagram. As he said my insta name i was in the middle of giving him an IV (I'm a Nurse). Nearly stabbed him in shock.
That man had balls, lol!
He is still avidly following on insta, but we never hooked up. Just to weird for my tastes.

Quite a few dudes from army bases are on here too, which is funny when they hit me up on tinder. I'm like "duuuuude, I've seen the cock belonging to ur face!"

I also get a few looks when partying, and my ring of O anklet is showing.

I’m intrigued by your description. “Intimate Retail” can you be a bit more specific? What are some of the more exciting topics of convo you’ve had while hubby sets and watches?
Also situations happen when a wife could be in choosing fabrics or materials etc, and she’ll rub her ass against my dick and act like nothing happen and her husband will look away as he saw nothing and she may give me a grin or something.

Not directly hotwife style, but clearly labeled on social media as sub and for bbc only.

I had a patient who recognized me by my jewelry from instagram. As he said my insta name i was in the middle of giving him an IV (I'm a Nurse). Nearly stabbed him in shock.
That man had balls, lol!
He is still avidly following on insta, but we never hooked up. Just to weird for my tastes.

Quite a few dudes from army bases are on here too, which is funny when they hit me up on tinder. I'm like "duuuuude, I've seen the cock belonging to ur face!"

I also get a few looks when partying, and my ring of O anklet is showing.
Haha funny to know things like that actually happen, definetly will start paying more attention to jewelry a women wears I’m curious about

Also situations happen when a wife could be in choosing fabrics or materials etc, and she’ll rub her ass against my dick and act like nothing happen and her husband will look away as he saw nothing and she may give me a grin or something.
It doesn’t seem like suppression to me. More like teasing or testing the waters.

Hmm next time a situation arrives I may act on it
If things like that really happen, you should. Return the same level of action and discretion though. Where I grew up, if you're wrong and make an obvious move on his woman, the man might be all over yout ass.o_O

In mu wife's case there has been a lot of times were some of the BBC that she fucked were at the same place in many different situations,and in some ocasions that one BBC happened to work at that place (clerk,waiter,manager...)she excused herself for 20 minutes to "solve something that just happened" (once she returned without her thong because it was ripped of by the BBC)

Or when my wife bends over to give the guy a very good down blouse look at her tits

Or when my wife bends over to give the guy a very good down blouse look at her tits
Or when wearing miniskirt just happens that you cross your legs slowly and wider than normal,or "dont realize" that the mini is lifted a little and the legs are more spread that should be
Some of us have aged to the point where exposures like that have little appeal visually, but they work well for younger women.

I work in a intimate Retail setting and often I’m face to face or extremely close with wives while there husband sit and watch us have great conversation about whatever the topic is. I often look for clues if they may be in the lifestyle looking for jewelry or hints etc. I want to know how many of you are out there in your day to day lives who may be on the other end of the convo wondering if the guy you’re talking to may be familiar with the lifestyle too?
I’ve always wondered how to read the black man as well

Out in public I do try and keep my sexual lifestyle hidden or at least to my own business. Given the knowledge of that I do often wonder what other people I see day to day that enjoy sexual kink behind closed doors.

Back