Support for refugee travel around europe

I blame the uk stupid goverment for giving free house`s hotel, car`s & money without even doing one days work in England but you get given things like that, i mean how dunce & stupid do they think the rest of world is to not want some of that & dont get it fucked up you tiny minded racists thinking its only blacks that come for it, we have Polish, russian`s indian`s & even afganistan`s coming for free stuff in uk.

Hi. I am here since about six months. I am especially interested in helping refugees both to travel to women around europe but in practical ways too. I imagine the non-scam way of people supporting this is to directly buy a plane/train ticket (lets say 200 euro max) for a specific refugee on his name. Anyone willing to participate or any practical ideas?
I messaged you, get back to me

Hi. I am here since about six months. I am especially interested in helping refugees both to travel to women around europe but in practical ways too. I imagine the non-scam way of people supporting this is to directly buy a plane/train ticket (lets say 200 euro max) for a specific refugee on his name. Anyone willing to participate or any practical ideas?
I think this idea is great and would like to support you. every refugee must get the woman he wants and we must ensure that.

I really don't understand the sense of this thread. How does it work?
I'm quite ignorant but I doubt a plane ticket can do anything to help, if that would be the case, many people in Africa wouldn't risk their lives and pay a lot of money to try to cross the sea and come to Europe.
What kind of help are you proposing?

Not sorry but your stupidly is disgusting 🤢 🤢
I was in a Refugee camp for two years with about 180 other refugees. How many of them had no documents? Less than 10
How much do we usually pay for the trip? 1500-3000$ for such money 10000£ like you're claiming we can pay a good faked passport and come with the plane ✈ .
I know many refugees who sold their houses or land just to afford the trip to Europe. Some refugees are wealthy but those are less than 1% of us.
So stfu
If they're selling a house to finance a global odyssey they're economic migrants. Also, the scuzzy gobshites crossing the English Channel aren't refugees as NO ONE IS PERSECUTED IN FRANCE. If I was fleeing persecution in the UK I only need to get to the Republic of Ireland or the Netherlands and I safe, but I like the sound of Mauritius or the Seychelles. 🖕💩

Please a humble reminder- this thread topic is "Support for refugee travel around Europe: Anyone willing to participate or any practical ideas?" I'd love to keep positivity here. If you are not interested or don't like it, this isn't the thread for you :) It wasn't a debate question/thread, but really only for those who like it. THANKS :)

I really don't understand the sense of this thread. How does it work?
I'm quite ignorant but I doubt a plane ticket can do anything to help, if that would be the case, many people in Africa wouldn't risk their lives and pay a lot of money to try to cross the sea and come to Europe.
What kind of help are you proposing?
Not sure you read the thread correctly. This particular thread was about helping those already in Europe travel to other parts of Europe for dates. It's as simple as ordering a train ticket on their name, even in the country they are in. (I'm sure booking a hostel or simple hotel room or airbnb would be appreciated too). Just simple, supportive gestures. No problem if it's not your thing :)

If they're selling a house to finance a global odyssey they're economic migrants. Also, the scuzzy gobshites crossing the English Channel aren't refugees as NO ONE IS PERSECUTED IN FRANCE. If I was fleeing persecution in the UK I only need to get to the Republic of Ireland or the Netherlands and I safe, but I like the sound of Mauritius or the Seychelles. 🖕💩
Site Rules/Terms of Use notice:
"We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so that all members can feel welcome...We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post....there is no need to start fights..."

This thread is an invitation for those who support a specific idea, not an invitation to debate or express views on communities. There are other great threads for that. Thanks for stopping by and do enjoy the amazing variety of content and ideas that work for you on the site.

Back