Support for refugee travel around europe

dana-europe

Female
Real Person
From
Czechia
Hi. I am here since about six months. I am especially interested in helping refugees both to travel to women around europe but in practical ways too. I imagine the non-scam way of people supporting this is to directly buy a plane/train ticket (lets say 200 euro max) for a specific refugee on his name. Anyone willing to participate or any practical ideas?

well, well :) I thought that is what here is for :)) I'd welcome refugees in euroep to visit prague and more, but the flight is like 80 euro.. too much for them. Don't think its so much for fans of africanisation of europe :)
Too much for them 😂 they can pay traffickers £5000 for a seat in a rubber boat that’s rows across the English Chanel but they can’t afford £80 for an easyJet flight. Oh ******* I forgot, in the haste to be reunited with thier families they destroyed all their official ID that was their best bet of being reunited with their family 🙈

Too much for them 😂 they can pay traffickers £5000 for a seat in a rubber boat that’s rows across the English Chanel but they can’t afford £80 for an easyJet flight. Oh ******* I forgot, in the haste to be reunited with thier families they destroyed all their official ID that was their best bet of being reunited with their family 🙈
Blablabla shitty Propaganda here
How idiot could then one be?

Sorry but anyone who thinks 50 young men in a boat paying up to £10,000 each for the journey all with smart phones but have miraculously lost every bit of ID are “refugees” is either the idiot or the ignorant.
Not sorry but your stupidly is disgusting 🤢 🤢
I was in a Refugee camp for two years with about 180 other refugees. How many of them had no documents? Less than 10
How much do we usually pay for the trip? 1500-3000$ for such money 10000£ like you're claiming we can pay a good faked passport and come with the plane ✈ .
I know many refugees who sold their houses or land just to afford the trip to Europe. Some refugees are wealthy but those are less than 1% of us.
So stfu

I was in a Refugee camp for two years with about 180 other refugees. How many of them had no documents? Less than 10
How much do we usually pay for the trip? 1500-3000$ for such money 10000£ like you're claiming we can pay a good faked passport and come with the plane ✈ .
I know many refugees who sold their houses or land just to afford the trip to Europe. Some refugees are wealthy but those are less than 1% of us.
So stfu
good advice!
I really think you should get some help from us, 😊
do you have a Kind of network between other refugees?

So stfu
So you sell your house, you pay to travel by any means possible through Turkey? Germany, Belgium, france? At what point are you no longer in danger of your life? Last time I checked there were no wars in Europe. Why not stop in Turkey, head to an embassy and apply for asylum at a given country? If everyone is so in danger of life can you explain why no women or children, or at least very few, are in the boats with these men? Non have ID that come to the U.K. nearly 1000 a day are turning up on the shores to leach off a society most hate.,

I'm interested in traveling across Europe while blacking white women and also hosting them here in Uganda for blacking adventures.​

Well personally I would like to travel across Europe to meet and give African blacking experiences to different different white women there.

I also have a Charity Initiative that assists white women on holidays and business trips to get blacking adventures here in Uganda.

Let me know if you can support both my short travel trips of 7-14 days every month across Europe and also recommend white women to my Charity Initiative to get hosted here in Uganda for their blacking adventures.
HOTTT

Hi. I am here since about six months. I am especially interested in helping refugees both to travel to women around europe but in practical ways too. I imagine the non-scam way of people supporting this is to directly buy a plane/train ticket (lets say 200 euro max) for a specific refugee on his name. Anyone willing to participate or any practical ideas?
I have tons of questions please message me

Back