Support Africans already in EU vs encourage those who want to come?

What do you feel is most effective and you could make your "thing" to support/contribute to?

• Total voters

dana-europe

Female
Real Person
From
Czechia
Since covid, I decided to go more actively into this. I am curious about opinions and who wants to actually wants to collaborate/contribute?
Who would like to more put effort into supporting Africans newly arrived in Europe, because they are already here vs helping to increase flow of new refugees to Europe, to help overwhelm the system and change demographics?

Perhaps we start some kickstarter or similiar to all of us put in some small amount (20 - 50 euros) to buy tickets to Europe with some conditions? (HIV test, good physical shape, English, etc?) or support organisations like Refugees Welcome?

What is are powerful, effective ways you can help them come, start to breed...

(please mark choices carefully and not just everything. I will try to follow up)

This is a great poll.
Supporting new Africans coming into Europe is definitely the most effective strategy, while it's important to treat the Black men already in Europe(and America) like the kings they are, white women will already naturally find themselves drawn to being in relationships with them due to their superior qualities.
What countries should be targeted the most? Some countries in the E.U. already have many migrants in them (such as France and the U.K.)
I very much agree with the idea of starting a Kickstarter or something similar to help fund the breeding of Europe. I would definitely help chip in if something like this existed.
You lot are full of 💩💩💩💩💩💩

Back