Summer ‘2022 and beyond

It's impossible to predict when Covid will be over. Who knows when the next Covid will fill hospitals again. We have been booking way in advance as prices are down. We had a cruise to Antarctica this January. It was canceled. We did make it to Jamaica for a couple weeks this fall. I also attended Splash Mocha in Atlanta and Houston. We spent 3 months during the summer at a nude resort last year.

This year I'm going to Splash Mocha in Atlanta in March. Then we are spending 2 weeks at Caliente near Tampa. We are going back to the nude resort for 3 months this summer. We held off making reservations in Jamaica until we feel more secure and Covid. We are going back to Caliente for 2 weeks over Halloween. Then we ate going to Splash Mocha in Houston.

In January 2023 we are in Cape Town for NYE. Then we'll do a 14 day cruise followed by another week in Africa. In March we are going on a lifestyle cruise from Australia to Tasmania. Then a second cruise to New Zealand for a couple weeks.

It's impossible to know if we'll be able to go on these trips, or if they will be canceled. One thing is certain if you don't make the reservations, you aren't going. Hopefully Covid is finally burning itself out!

It's impossible to predict when Covid will be over. Who knows when the next Covid will fill hospitals again. We have been booking way in advance as prices are down. We had a cruise to Antarctica this January. It was canceled. We did make it to Jamaica for a couple weeks this fall. I also attended Splash Mocha in Atlanta and Houston. We spent 3 months during the summer at a nude resort last year.

This year I'm going to Splash Mocha in Atlanta in March. Then we are spending 2 weeks at Caliente near Tampa. We are going back to the nude resort for 3 months this summer. We held off making reservations in Jamaica until we feel more secure and Covid. We are going back to Caliente for 2 weeks over Halloween. Then we ate going to Splash Mocha in Houston.

In January 2023 we are in Cape Town for NYE. Then we'll do a 14 day cruise followed by another week in Africa. In March we are going on a lifestyle cruise from Australia to Tasmania. Then a second cruise to New Zealand for a couple weeks.

It's impossible to know if we'll be able to go on these trips, or if they will be canceled. One thing is certain if you don't make the reservations, you aren't going. Hopefully Covid is finally burning itself out!
You’re certainly right about that. I am planning Europe now as this will probably my best chance to get on a flight with non covid passengers in regards to flight time. The Caribbean would be easier to go even if restrictions return.

It’s called convid 😉

Back