Suggestion for 1st time cucks

If you have never seen your wife with another man, it can be doubly intense. Admittedly, although I had watched Beth with men, women, and couples, her first time with a black man was much more intense than either of us imagined. Beth even admitted after that she was lost in the ******* of some many multiple squirting orgasms. It had gone for 5 hours and when he told her that it was 2:00 am, she was shocked; she had lost all aspect of time. She also admitted most of the time she lost sense of me even being there.

My suggestion is, do not masturbate and cum before they are done. Long before going black, my wife loved entertaining, seducing married women while the hubby 'quietly' watched. If the wife wanted a threesome, Beth would select a male friend to join them. My role was providing oral pleasure to the hubby if he was so inclined, or the hubby would masturbate. On several occasions the hubby was so excited watching his wife 'go lesbian' that the hubby was 'in his glory' until...until he came off, then that wild excitement dissipated and you could see the change start. I have seen husbands call their wife a slut, a pig, no good, because hubby had achieved his climax and was ready for her to stop, but she wanted more and more. That euphoric high during masturbation is wonderful, but most women doing something that is new and very exciting can go for hours. So guys, hold off, until she is done. Otherwise it may not have a happy ending.

I can see why some wives go with chastity; men do not have that self control.

Last edited:
I can definitely understand this. There are simple things like eating your own cum that many can not do because obviously they have to cum to do it and lose that feeling as soon as they do.

I wonder if it's the same for women? Perhaps you have experience with this as well? If the woman has her first orgasm, does she lose that feeling and sometimes become regretful?

I wonder if it's the same for women? Perhaps you have experience with this as well? If the woman has her first orgasm, does she lose that feeling and sometimes become regretful?

After her first ever multiple squirting orgasms that night, Beth wanted more and more until she was totally exhausted. Years ago she was with a woman whose husband said after his wife had one orgasm, she was done, and usually stopped. He got really mad when Beth gave his wife three orgasms and she wanted more.

The male body releases a type of hormone when he cums that instantly suppresses sexual desire. It is a evolutionary method of genital preservation. Each man reacts differently, and in some cases it could totally ruin what would have been a super hot adventure.

The advice here is wise, until you have done this a few times...it is best to wait to cum until later.

The male body releases a type of hormone when he cums that instantly suppresses sexual desire. It is a evolutionary method of genital preservation. Each man reacts differently, and in some cases it could totally ruin what would have been a super hot adventure.

The advice here is wise, until you have done this a few times...it is best to wait to cum until later.

I will say though that some of the turn on for me would be being ****** to watch my wife's sexual desires met and exceeded by other men, but not until after I masturbate and cum. Then I'd have to watch in humiliation as she gets hers knowing I couldn't satisfy her at that moment no matter how hard I tried. Then hopefully after he filled her with cum I'd have to clean her while he watched, mocking me, asking how his cum tastes telling me some probably won't come out til the baby is born.

I masturbate to that fantasy a lot...

Put your seat belt on, it's gonna be a hell of a ride.
Not sure what is meant by that exactly, but that is certainly my fantasy. I've told her in similar terms about it. I've written erotic stories I've emailed her and she read and critiqued later. I'll tell her while having sex about it and after I've cum that I think that'd be the hottest thing ever.

For us it will always be fantasy, but that doesn't change that that humiliation is a huge part of the turn on for me.

Hard to tell really. I think her BC has her hormones fucked up so she doesn't like being turned on most of the time.

Usually just before shark week she has a day or two of being turned on. Last week she woke me up at 2am by grabbing me and telling me she needed me to eat her creampie and she wanted me to "pull out though and cum on the outside so you can get it all". I obliged and she facesat me while licking and sucking my dick. That is so out of character for her. 10 years married 0 BJ to completion. In fairness she has a small mouth and can't fit me in.

When she's like that she likes me to talk dirty and I of course tell her about watching her get fucked face down, legs closed by a BBC who fills her while I watch. Anymore she makes me get two towels when we do that because she squirts so much as she cums so I think depending on her hormone level she gets super turned on by it.

Other times it's for me.

If she didn't like it at all she'd refuse altogether. Sorta like pee, she hates doing it but occasionally she pisses on me. But does not get anything from that. So some of it must be for her or she wouldn't ask for it, ya know?

As someone who is routinely denied orgasm I feel I can add to this. My partner knows that I will be more attentive and give her more orgasms if she doesn't make me cum. For health reasons she ruins my orgasms usually and afterwards I'm usually still horny, but not always. On the rare occasions that I'm allowed to cum properly I lose all interest in sex for a few days.
When she first started cuckolding me she let me cum later that night but ended up regretting it because I had a wobble the next day and told her I wasn't sure about the whole idea. As a result she decided that I wasn't going to be allowed to cum for a few days after one of her dates. I Have come to associate my own orgasm with eating my own cum, which I don't enjoy. This has made me a little averse to the idea of my own orgasm.
But I always clean her used cunt after one of her dates and am expected to thank her for the privilege, which of course I do.
Cheers

If you have never seen your wife with another man, it can be doubly intense. Admittedly, although I had watched Beth with men, women, and couples, her first time with a black man was much more intense than either of us imagined. Beth even admitted after that she was lost in the ******* of some many multiple squirting orgasms. It had gone for 5 hours and when he told her that it was 2:00 am, she was shocked; she had lost all aspect of time. She also admitted most of the time she lost sense of me even being there.

My suggestion is, do not masturbate and cum before they are done. Long before going black, my wife loved entertaining, seducing married women while the hubby 'quietly' watched. If the wife wanted a threesome, Beth would select a male friend to join them. My role was providing oral pleasure to the hubby if he was so inclined, or the hubby would masturbate. On several occasions the hubby was so excited watching his wife 'go lesbian' that the hubby was 'in his glory' until...until he came off, then that wild excitement dissipated and you could see the change start. I have seen husbands call their wife a slut, a pig, no good, because hubby had achieved his climax and was ready for her to stop, but she wanted more and more. That euphoric high during masturbation is wonderful, but most women doing something that is new and very exciting can go for hours. So guys, hold off, until she is done. Otherwise it may not have a happy ending.

I can see why some wives go with chastity; men do not have that self control.
That is something I had not considered & I will definitely take that on-board. It's coming soon & I guess that's why she has been enthusiastic about me getting used to chastity. I've already been warned about the intensity of that first time by good people on this site. I as hoping to be free the first time but this has given me pause. Cage maybe the best option.

Back