Sucking her bull alone

My wife was out of town on business, he stopped by and we had a couple beers...we started talking about her pussy and then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his growing cock inside his pants. I felt his cock getting hard as we smoked a joint and talked about how she loves big dick. It wasnt long before he unzippered his pants and I pulled his cock out. He had a massive thick and long cock...I was getting turned on on how hard is cock was talking about fucking my wife and it wasn't long before he pushed my head down onto his big black cock. His head was enourmous and I fit it all the way in my mouth. With both my hands I stroked his big cock as he laid back and moaned. His big cock started throbbing and I understood what my wife said when she said his cock throbbed in her pussy as he filled it with cum. His cock got larger as it throbbed and it wasn't long before I could feel his hot cum filling my mouth. He fucked my mouth until his cock was soft and was kept our secret. He stopped by another time but thats a story for another day....damn his cock was big

Back