Sucking BBC

Yes or no

• Total voters
Yes I love sucking cock. Love to suck my husband and especially my bbc friend. I love sucking his black cum out of him. I can't get enough of his cum
You are so beautiful and perfect, love those tits and nipples, they show how into it you are

Yes, I enjoy sucking BBC as much as my wife does. It makes me feel so wonderfully feminine. It gives me sense of power to make The Bull happy. It pleases the Bull so much. I love it when he unloads his reward on me. I am so privileged to be allowed to do fellatio on our Bulls. So, yes, yes, yes!

yes i do suck blck cock all the time never waste a drop its gold nectar
Exactly ! I love it too ! I especially love squeezing the walls of my pussy as if to massage the bbc of my beautiful black lover and coax a big load of cum as I make him orgasm inside me - it gives me such a warm and satisfying feeling that it brings on an intense orgasm for me too !

We are a bit different. We aren't into the cuckold/sissy life but we both like sexual encounters with black men, preferably one at a time. Hubby and I both like sucking a black cock but all must be respectful. Watching hubby clean a black cock that is soaked with my pussy juice and my lovers cum can get me started for another session. And Bob says the taste of black cock makes him more virile. We just like sex so much together. And with a respectful it is just more enjoyable.

Back