Sucking BBC

Jmack1174

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Hey my name is Jeff and I’ve always been in awe of BBC. Any girl I dated I would have her tell me how much she loves to suck BBC while I was fucking her. If she wouldn’t talk about while we were fucking I’d lose my hard on. Lisa figured it out I was limp but as soon as she started telling me that she sucked a 10” black cock right before she came over I was at full mast fucking her for all I was worth. After we both came Lisa was smoking a cigarette and looks at me and asked so have you sucked a black cock yet? What no I like hearing about a woman sucking black cock I do t want to. Bullshit she said I was sucking your dick and wouldn’t talk about sucking black cock and you went limp in my mouth but the moment I start talking about sucking black cock you got hard babe you want to suck a black cock I know you do so I’m going to bring a Blackman over tomorrow and you’ll see how quickly your on your knees sucking his big beautiful lack cock and swalowing his cum. She was right I was born to suck big black cock. Licking the bulbous head, running my tongue down the shaft and slapping that ebony magic on my face and feel the weight of that cock against my cheek. Deep throating all the way down to the base then tonguing his balls ar the same time. Man my cock is rock hard just thinking about it. What I love the most is sucking BBC infront of women I love them watching I can’t help it I’m a black cock whore

Hey my name is Jeff and I’ve always been in awe of BBC. Any girl I dated I would have her tell me how much she loves to suck BBC while I was fucking her. If she wouldn’t talk about while we were fucking I’d lose my hard on. Lisa figured it out I was limp but as soon as she started telling me that she sucked a 10” black cock right before she came over I was at full mast fucking her for all I was worth. After we both came Lisa was smoking a cigarette and looks at me and asked so have you sucked a black cock yet? What no I like hearing about a woman sucking black cock I do t want to. Bullshit she said I was sucking your dick and wouldn’t talk about sucking black cock and you went limp in my mouth but the moment I start talking about sucking black cock you got hard babe you want to suck a black cock I know you do so I’m going to bring a Blackman over tomorrow and you’ll see how quickly your on your knees sucking his big beautiful lack cock and swalowing his cum. She was right I was born to suck big black cock. Licking the bulbous head, running my tongue down the shaft and slapping that ebony magic on my face and feel the weight of that cock against my cheek. Deep throating all the way down to the base then tonguing his balls ar the same time. Man my cock is rock hard just thinking about it. What I love the most is sucking BBC infront of women I love them watching I can’t help it I’m a black cock whore
Sounds hot, good gf you have

I've said this before in similar threads, but sooner or later, all white cucks will suck off the black bulls. Generally they are at least as aggressive and good at it as the woman involved, particularly in total cock and ball worship and cum play and swallow. Rand
Do black guys like white guys sucking them ? I’ve been asked by seemingly straight black guys if I would .

That’s awesome the two of you sucking a big black cock!! It’s my passion and obsession sucking and worshipping as many big black cocks as I can. I a big lack cock whore and damn proud of it!!

L'ho già detto in discussioni simili, ma prima o poi, tutti i cornuti bianchi succhieranno i tori neri. Generalmente sono aggressivi e bravi almeno quanto la donna coinvolta, in particolare nell'adorazione totale del cazzo e della palla e nel gioco e nella deglutizione dello sperma. Rand
La tua affermazione è interpretata da me come un augurio! Non sono ancora riuscito a trovare un maschio nero che mi dia la sua BBC da succhiare.

Back