Suck own titties

My 40d's are so suckable!
View attachment 6111046
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

Is that something you are into?
I don't think nobook was being a wise ass, Holla. These are all erotic zones of the body which often like being stimulated. I'm fairly sure you masturbate occasionally ... what guy doesn't like to masturbate. And many women who are breast feeding find it quite pleasurable at having their nipples sucked during milkings.
So the question of "sucking your own dick" is a valid question. No one's around, no one will know, and you got a hard-on needing attention, if you could suck yourself off, would you? And you'll have to admit a blowjob beats a handjob any day, right?
I wonder if that would declare a guy "gay" or "bi-sexual" if he could?

I don't think nobook was being a wise ass, Holla. These are all erotic zones of the body which often like being stimulated. I'm fairly sure you masturbate occasionally ... what guy doesn't like to masturbate. And many women who are breast feeding find it quite pleasurable at having their nipples sucked during milkings.
So the question of "sucking your own dick" is a valid question. No one's around, no one will know, and you got a hard-on needing attention, if you could suck yourself off, would you? And you'll have to admit a blowjob beats a handjob any day, right?
I wonder if that would declare a guy "gay" or "bi-sexual" if he could?
MacNfries….thank for you comment….it is a personal thing. You are a very understanding person. The comment does not mean you gay or bi it is up to the individual. Cheers

Back