submitted to young muscular bbc..ruined me

dennyli

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
View attachment 3748534
hot young bbc..met myself and hubby at local swingers/couples club..he was so hot ..i was so ready...had few drinks..he offered some mind blowing pot, at our home...then his clothes came off...built like a rock...dark muscular man...i was delirious...what /how he took me ..places i didnt have to ask...sore for few days...but gosh what a fuck...what ya guys think!! black lover wanted my ass ..just took it...lick it spit on it..fingered it ..fucked it as it was his...i ate his tight black ass tongued it per hubby demands..then bbc cfacial..i swallowed licked him clean...then he left..hubby runed my ass more then huge load on my eager face...women do not regret things...JUST DO IT...GET A BBC AND HAVE THEN FUCK U LIKE U NEVER BEEN FUCKED... please comment...if u like more to cum!!!

View attachment 3748534
hot young bbc..met myself and hubby at local swingers/couples club..he was so hot ..i was so ready...had few drinks..he offered some mind blowing pot, at our home...then his clothes came off...built like a rock...dark muscular man...i was delirious...what /how he took me ..places i didnt have to ask...sore for few days...but gosh what a fuck...what ya guys think!! black lover wanted my ass ..just took it...lick it spit on it..fingered it ..fucked it as it was his...i ate his tight black ass tongued it per hubby demands..then bbc cfacial..i swallowed licked him clean...then he left..hubby runed my ass more then huge load on my eager face...women do not regret things...JUST DO IT...GET A BBC AND HAVE THEN FUCK U LIKE U NEVER BEEN FUCKED... please comment...if u like more to cum!!!

great work! Love how you make eye contact with your husband. Post more!!

View attachment 3748534
Outstanding!

ask her...my guy did
Oh we’ve discussed this and more. She’s turned on by the thought of it. We have toys and role play many scenarios. It seems to be something that may not actually happen, however, it is something I could see with the right set of circumstances who knows.

View attachment 3748534
Amazing

View attachment 3748534
Hi
unfortunately this link is broken. Where is the problem?

it was hot must say...which part u enjoy the most..curious
View attachment 3748534
That was such a hot story!

Back