Submissive sissy crossdresser saying hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by sissy molly montana, Oct 27, 2013.

1. sissy molly montana

sissy molly montana New Member

Hi! i'm sissy molly. I'm new here and new to BBC domination and supremacy and I must say it is powerful how aroused I am by this notion!!! I'm looking for my big bull here in Los Angeles. In the mean time though I want to immerse myself in the site and subject and learn how to act!! Kisses!!

Attached Files:

The_1 and Duke jones like this.
  2. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

My sweet slut Molly, how are you baby!?? I'm here to do to you what you need to have done! Train you totally to be a real time White slut, cock slave to a Dominant Black man like me!! i still want you, but you must be willing to behave as I want you to, hot bitch!! Black Daddy will show you how to submit!!

kirra likes this.
  3. sissy molly montana

DADDY EARL! ITS MOKLY

4. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

Yes! you hot white slut!! On your slut knees, sucking on my hard BBC!! Slut you know wht to do and know what I like,so get busy and take good care of your big Black Daddy!!!! You have my number, so call !!

5. sissy molly montana

Yes Daddy Earl I'll call you tomorrow honey!!

6. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

Good! You want to please your Black Daddy??? i need that hot, tight white ass with my hard BBC pumping you hard!! Spanking that white ass, you know that you need that!!

7. sissy molly montana

I do! Sooooo bad Daddy Earl! You know I do. I still haven't had a black daddy pop my cherry yet!

8. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

I will as soon as you get off that very sexy white slut ass and hok up with me! I want those soft slutty lips to be wrapped around my hard BBC! I will shoot, hot, thick Black man'a seed, down your hungry throat and on your pretty face!!

9. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

Your slut cherry will be opped big time and one of the most memorable things to happen to you, sweet Molly!!! I'm on yahoo messenger, currently!

10. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Damn your beautiful

11. sissy molly montana

Hi baby! Thank you so much for saying that! That makes me feel so good! Now I'd feel even better if I could give you a hard on! Then I'd really know I was/am hot. What can I do daddy to make your fat cock hard? Tell me and I'll try to do it baby.

The_1 likes this.
  12. Duke jones

US
    Ohhh I'd have to say seeing you strip with heels on.... Doing a sexy dance... Then slowly going to your kneesknees

13. sissy molly montana

what a wonderful idea daddy! Thank you for your guidance I think I will make that a priority for the beginning part of 2014 learn sexy striptease and make a video! I have been wanting to learn how to dance better to be more seductive to my daddy a question though I see all the girls with big booties do that thing called twerking. Do you think its worth it that I practiced that as well?

The_1 likes this.
  14. Duke jones

US
    Of course you should learn that aswell

15. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

Yes, Slut Molly your Black Daddy Duke thinks it's a great idea that you learn how to dance in a seductive, very sexy way! Move that slut ass, body and make all of your BBC's very hard, ready to do a dance on your hot ass!

16. sissy molly montana

hi black daddy Duke! Thank you so very much for the words of encouragement! Anything I can do to make my black Master's cock grow hard and squirt cum all over me I will happily do giggles! Maybe this year I'll get that opportunity to drop to my knees for you like I wanted to last year, that is if you'll still have me.

The_1 likes this.
  17. Earl Carter

Earl Carter Member

Of course I will have you my hot sweet Sissy slut! I long for your sweet, hot mouth and lips on my black cock!