Submissive sissy crossdresser saying hello

My sweet slut Molly, how are you baby!?? I'm here to do to you what you need to have done! Train you totally to be a real time White slut, cock slave to a Dominant Black man like me!! i still want you, but you must be willing to behave as I want you to, hot bitch!! Black Daddy will show you how to submit!!

Earl CarterMOLLY! t: 407935 said:
My sweet slut Molly, how are you baby!?? I'm here to do to you what you need to have done! Train you totally to be a real time White slut, cock slave to a Dominant Black man like me!! i still want you, but you must be willing to behave as I want you to, hot bitch!! Black Daddy will show you how to submit!!

DADDY EARL! ITS MOKLY

Yes! you hot white slut!! On your slut knees, sucking on my hard BBC!! Slut you know wht to do and know what I like,so get busy and take good care of your big Black Daddy!!!! You have my number, so call !!

Good! You want to please your Black Daddy??? i need that hot, tight white ass with my hard BBC pumping you hard!! Spanking that white ass, you know that you need that!!

I will as soon as you get off that very sexy white slut ass and hok up with me! I want those soft slutty lips to be wrapped around my hard BBC! I will shoot, hot, thick Black man'a seed, down your hungry throat and on your pretty face!!

Hi baby! Thank you so much for saying that! That makes me feel so good! Now I'd feel even better if I could give you a hard on! Then I'd really know I was/am hot. What can I do daddy to make your fat cock hard? Tell me and I'll try to do it baby.

what a wonderful idea daddy! Thank you for your guidance I think I will make that a priority for the beginning part of 2014 learn sexy striptease and make a video! I have been wanting to learn how to dance better to be more seductive to my daddy a question though I see all the girls with big booties do that thing called twerking. Do you think its worth it that I practiced that as well?

what a wonderful idea daddy! Thank you for your guidance I think I will make that a priority for the beginning part of 2014 learn sexy striptease and make a video! I have been wanting to learn how to dance better to be more seductive to my daddy a question though I see all the girls with big booties do that thing called twerking. Do you think its worth it that I practiced that as well?
Of course you should learn that aswell

Yes, Slut Molly your Black Daddy Duke thinks it's a great idea that you learn how to dance in a seductive, very sexy way! Move that slut ass, body and make all of your BBC's very hard, ready to do a dance on your hot ass!

hi black daddy Duke! Thank you so very much for the words of encouragement! Anything I can do to make my black Master's cock grow hard and squirt cum all over me I will happily do giggles! Maybe this year I'll get that opportunity to drop to my knees for you like I wanted to last year, that is if you'll still have me.