Submissive professor

Lauren 48

Female
I was initiated into the lifestyle when I was a 32 yo graduate student, nervous about keeping up with my studies and being a single mom. I had a black male faculty advisor who not only helped me to navigate my studies and my academic progression but also taught me to serve him and other blacks and brought discipline into my home. I have served many other black people since then. It is always an honor to do so.

I was initiated into the lifestyle when I was a 32 yo graduate student, nervous about keeping up with my studies and being a single mom. I had a black male faculty advisor who not only helped me to navigate my studies and my academic progression but also taught me to serve him and other blacks and brought discipline into my home. I have served many other black people since then. It is always an honor to do so.
Oo my he sounds so amazing do you still have him in your life or

Not on a regular basis because we live far apart. Occasionally I return there and briefly renew the relationship. He continues to initiate other white women, and it is so good for them.
That’s sounds amazing. It’s hard to find woman with that mindset or willingness.

Check out my intro if you would be so kind

Back