submissive cuck couple

andoneguy

Couple
submissive couple here here looking for BBC to flirt w/ my wife over zoom, be arrogant and cocky towards her, assume she want's your cock and tease her with it, and then be my bully, and tease me about your encounter w/ her, with all lurid details. does that sound like something you'd be interested in?

we're 40, she's 5'8, white, 165lbs, C cups
will send a pic on reply.

submissive couple here here looking for BBC to flirt w/ my wife over zoom, be arrogant and cocky towards her, assume she want's your cock and tease her with it, and then be my bully, and tease me about your encounter w/ her, with all lurid details. does that sound like something you'd be interested in?

Hello

Location please

Ever been black owned

Back