Wifesharing couple from germany

Hi this is Endo.
I’m a wifesharer from germany. My girlfriend want‘s to become the biggest slut in town and I’m trying to help her. She‘s very pretty, blonde, 34 years, 5.2, small waist with a great round ass and C cups.

Since we opend our relationship in mai, she fucked easily more than a dozen different men. (I love it) I noticed, that she was especially excited by her bwc- and even more her bbc-lovers. She explained to me, that she needs to get her pussy totally filled at least once a week.

Since I’m a passionated wifesharer I decided to sign up here to get in touch with bbc guys in berlin for regular dates and to get to know bbc-packing guys from africa, who I can send her on vacation with.

I hope I’ll find both here. If the description fit’s, I would be more than happy if you dm me, also about dating and vacation tips from other couples, sharers and cucks. We’re a 100 % real.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo

Attachments

• e4193d47-3225-4274-9ef0-a371c3fb3fe6.jpeg
    e4193d47-3225-4274-9ef0-a371c3fb3fe6.jpeg
    363.4 KB · Views: 342
Hi this is Endo.
I’m a wifesharer from germany. My girlfriend want‘s to become the biggest slut in town and I’m trying to help her. She‘s very pretty, blonde, 34 years, 5.2, small waist with a great round ass and C cups.

Since we opend our relationship in mai, she fucked easily more than a dozen different men. (I love it) I noticed, that she was especially excited by her bwc- and even more her bbc-lovers. She explained to me, that she needs to get her pussy totally filled at least once a week.

Since I’m a passionated wifesharer I decided to sign up here to get in touch with bbc guys in berlin for regular dates and to get to know bbc-packing guys from africa, who I can send her on vacation with.

I hope I’ll find both here. If the description fit’s, I would be more than happy if you dm me, also about dating and vacation tips from other couples, sharers and cucks. We’re a 100 % real.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo

Your are both doing the right thing but it should only be black cock

Hi this is Endo.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo
Woher aus DE kommt ihr?

Hi this is Endo.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo
ich bin in deutschland inbox nrw

Hi this is Endo.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo

She is amazing!! I am like her need at keast once a week to get some big cock!! Hope we could chat some time too!!

Hi this is Endo.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo
Hi, there. Indian bull here. Your wife has a nice ass.

If you are ever in the UK, hit me up

Hi this is Endo.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours
Endo
Wie wäre es mit Sonne Strand und ganz viel Meehr!? :)

Back