Submission to several BBC in Pitch Black Room

I too have such fantasy
264788020181022_230011.jpgmy ******* blonde hair wife was waiting on me to give my black buddy some sexy pictures of her and just sexeting him , butt I didn't know that he was in my room when I got back from the store, so I was amazied to see her beg him to sink the huge black cock in her tight pussy. She was sleeping when he came into the dark room ?, she was drained of her cum, she soaked the bed and she never could see him at all.2647889

View attachment 2647880View attachment 2647880my ******* blonde hair wife was waiting on me to give my black buddy some sexy pictures of her and just sexeting him , butt I didn't know that he was in my room when I got back from the store, so I was amazied to see her beg him to sink the huge black cock in her tight pussy. She was sleeping when he came into the dark room ?, she was drained of her cum, she soaked the bed and she never could see him at all.View attachment 2647889
love the thought that fantasy for both of you became reality , and seeing as to their staying power and stamina you would have time to get a torch and see what and how he was using her.

Back