subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos Subhub,,,I get more material from these party pix and your horizontal bop pix than any other source,,,good stuff to work on, just wish these guys would take bigger pix, the end result is so much better. But if I have to chose one over the other, I’ll always pick content over quality (providing it’s not too bad)!

Kudos Subhub,,,I get more material from these party pix and your horizontal bop pix than any other source,,,good stuff to work on, just wish these guys would take bigger pix, the end result is so much better. But if I have to chose one over the other, I’ll always pick content over quality (providing it’s not too bad)!
thanks ...between here and "there" I do post a bunch of pics.....quit the horizontal bop pics here.....don't know why....it just never did take off.....and like always...i get a thread going and then others post there....so i quit posting there...people will post for a while then thread die........got another couple of threads here same way
I don't play well with others....lol....anyway I am done with the horizontal bop thread.....but just posted a hundred or so "there"...if you want/need some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back