subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
well m-o mary.....you and hub seemed to have slowed down some........although i know it takes time to do those.....but have seen your pics on 3 different sites now...thought i had a vid of you....but have no idea where to find....did post a hardcore one of you a few days ago

well m-o mary.....you and hub seemed to have slowed down some........although i know it takes time to do those.....but have seen your pics on 3 different sites now...thought i had a vid of you....but have no idea where to find....did post a hardcore one of you a few days ago
Yeah,,,a lot of my hub‘s time has been consumed by doctors these days, once they get him squared away with pain management he’ll probably get back to it, they’ve given him shots in his back which only made it worse, so now he’s hoping for opioids, they’re the only thing that works apparently,,,but thanks to everybody abusing them it’s difficult. He’s still collecting pix though and has them in “to do” folders. We actually started posting them on Cuckoldplace and Imagefap, so those two sites are up to date, here we’ve gotten the galleries up to the 90’s, the last ones i think are 111 or 112,,,I also post em on Slutwives, but I think I’m only up to the 40’s,,,I’ll see if I can get back on that!

P.S. where did you post a vid of me, I wanna see which one it was, I thought I found most of them when I posted the links I found.

Mary, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your very talented husband. Sincerely hope that he is feeling better so he can enjoy the holidays with you!

Rest assured, you have more people who care about you than you probably realize.

Hugs

Donna

P.S. where did you post a vid of me, I wanna see which one it was, I thought I found most of them when I posted the links I found.
didn't post a vid of you....was looking for a vid for another guy on here and saw it........I did post a pic of you on the horizontal bop thread I have here......but it might be hard to find also

Yeah,,,a lot of my hub‘s time has been consumed by doctors these days, once they get him squared away with pain management he’ll probably get back to it, they’ve given him shots in his back which only made it worse, so now he’s hoping for opioids, they’re the only thing that works apparently,,,but thanks to everybody abusing them it’s difficult. He’s still collecting pix though and has them in “to do” folders. We actually started posting them on Cuckoldplace and Imagefap, so those two sites are up to date, here we’ve gotten the galleries up to the 90’s, the last ones i think are 111 or 112,,,I also post em on Slutwives, but I think I’m only up to the 40’s,,,I’ll see if I can get back on that!
I know exactly what your hub is going through.....i fell out of a tree last fall out deer hunting...messed me up pretty good...back still has issues and i am having breathing problems and they are not sure what to do....we are at that age things don't heal like they used to

Ahhh,,,Marlon,,,I remember him fondly, we met at the Fairvilla XXX Cinema in Orlando, I sucked him off in the theater and then whispered in his ear “I’d like to take you to a motel and let you fuck me as many times as you want”,,,so we did. I took him to the Galaxy Motel on Hiway 441 and he fucked me twice. The Galaxy offered punch cards, after your tenth one you got a free room,,,we only got to nine,,,Orlando, wanting to maintain a “family type“ place to come to began a clean up, they took all the doors of the booths with glory holes, started patrolling and arresting people dogging in the parks, and issued a new law saying that if you had a local drivers license you couldn’t rent a room. That’s when we moved to Portland where I rapidly discovered they actually had plastic escutcheons on the glory holes,,,I knew I was home at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back