subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
think this thread is either dying or slowing a heck of a lot.........probably only traffic is pic thieves
Yep,,,I’m here,,,being a pic thief, both hub and I have an infinity for these type of pix, I like to see what he can do with them, and he enjoys taking a pic that can under normal circumstances be innocent and turning it scandalous, some times it’s just a simple case of adding of removing something. Except more and more I’m seeing ones he’s already done,,,between you and him, it’s getting to the point where I think we finished the internet, we have to wait for them to catch up,,,damn, it’s not like we can go to another one,,,he’s starting to look at pix from the ‘90’s that he’s got stored, I’m guessing there’s a whole generation that hasn’t seen those yet, LOL

Yep,,,I’m here,,,being a pic thief, both hub and I have an infinity for these type of pix, I like to see what he can do with them, and he enjoys taking a pic that can under normal circumstances be innocent and turning it scandalous, some times it’s just a simple case of adding of removing something. Except more and more I’m seeing ones he’s already done,,,between you and him, it’s getting to the point where I think we finished the internet, we have to wait for them to catch up,,,damn, it’s not like we can go to another one,,,he’s starting to look at pix from the ‘90’s that he’s got stored, I’m guessing there’s a whole generation that hasn’t seen those yet, LOL

he needs to post those old pics n caps

wasn't refering to you and there is another friend that does caps.....I do not consider that stealing pics......you two are creating something different...........but I did run into a small site and sure looked like most pics there came for me........on some that I have worked on for a while.....or just once in a while....I will put a white dot on the pic or a mark of some kind....not that it really matters....any and all pics on the internet are fair game for anyone....after all that is where i got them......I just hate to supply a whole site....that does piss me off

and i see on occasion one will "reappear" on here under another name....that irritates me......I never really look around...and never take a pic from a site I post on....just the way it is

what is really funny....on the "other" site it will show how many people are on the thread with you....and sometimes give names...........I go through my old pics on occasion looking for hot dresses and outfits....I was on one of my old party threads from a few years ago....and there were 7 people on it with me

sure wish i had all those pics from cuck place....back in those days there had to be at least 15 night club sights.....and i was heavy into doing all this....I would usually post 200 pics a day....and that went on for several years.....that give you an idea of how many he did whatever with......when i got mad and left he said he still had them and would try to figure out a way to get to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back