subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't a guy screw up on occasion?...sometimes I screw up and forget to delete.....and sometimes a good pic will be on several other sites....I do not pay a lot of attention...…..have and have posted way to many to keep track...if I like the pic I save it....I try and keep track if I know I have seen it recently....but relying on my memory...

I have 4 folders of these type pics....several thousand...I find pics and put in the folders....there could be the same pic in there 10 times?...have no idea...….literally a few thousand...some here who know me from this or other sites.....been doing this for a lot of years and do not take criticism well...I just take the bottom 180 and post....delete and do the same thing next week

Obviously you have issues with the pics...….there are other threads.....

but apparently you have not looked around much....there are a lot of doubles...sometimes posted by the same person

and wtf...up there somewhere I apologized for screwing up....you miss that...and yet spot some doubles....
I feel you didn't get my comment, it was only made because of your comment on new system not working properly. Followed by your second comment about problems. I pointed out your double posting but i was talking about the double posting of a whole group that were exactly the same like line two and three on this page. I thought you simply did not know how to use the edit key. After your reaction I have now looked at the whole thread and there are a lot of repeated photos. You sure jumped to the wrong conclusion about my comment that was not a complaint about anything merely a observation generated by your own words. I believe you when you said "do not take criticism well..." but i was merely agreeing that you indeed were having problems posting, i merely thought you realized you had posted two groups of photos exactly the same back to back and couldn't figure out how to remove one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back