subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you're not using it correctly, or is it your intention to post the same image multiple times.

can't a guy screw up on occasion?...sometimes I screw up and forget to delete.....and sometimes a good pic will be on several other sites....I do not pay a lot of attention...…..have and have posted way to many to keep track...if I like the pic I save it....I try and keep track if I know I have seen it recently....but relying on my memory...

I have 4 folders of these type pics....several thousand...I find pics and put in the folders....there could be the same pic in there 10 times?...have no idea...….literally a few thousand...some here who know me from this or other sites.....been doing this for a lot of years and do not take criticism well...I just take the bottom 180 and post....delete and do the same thing next week

Obviously you have issues with the pics...….there are other threads.....

but apparently you have not looked around much....there are a lot of doubles...sometimes posted by the same person

and wtf...up there somewhere I apologized for screwing up....you miss that...and yet spot some doubles....

Last edited:
can't a guy screw up on occasion?...sometimes I screw up and forget to delete.....and sometimes a good pic will be on several other sites....I do not pay a lot of attention...…..have and have posted way to many to keep track...if I like the pic I save it....I try and keep track if I know I have seen it recently....but relying on my memory...

I have 4 folders of these type pics....several thousand...I find pics and put in the folders....there could be the same pic in there 10 times?...have no idea...….literally a few thousand...some here who know me from this or other sites.....been doing this for a lot of years and do not take criticism well...I just take the bottom 180 and post....delete and do the same thing next week

Obviously you have issues with the pics...….there are other threads.....

but apparently you have not looked around much....there are a lot of doubles...sometimes posted by the same person

and wtf...up there somewhere I apologized for screwing up....you miss that...and yet spot some doubles....
No need to apologize, my friend. You're doing a fine job and all of us really appreciate the effort you put into this. Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back