subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all your posts! I wonder if you have any pictures that show the Cuck watching? Especially any where he is in chastity? And any that show him having to do cleanup duty (more than just the face sitting ones you have posted, but where you actually see him eating cum)?

Love all your posts! I wonder if you have any pictures that show the Cuck watching? Especially any where he is in chastity? And any that show him having to do cleanup duty (more than just the face sitting ones you have posted, but where you actually see him eating cum)?
yes.....and I always post the cuck pics on the first Monday of the month.....so you would have to fish your way back through to them.....I have a pattern I use to post and the cuck pics alway the first MONDAY of the month.....to hard to find to post more often....like the DP pics...I post first Tuesday of the month....pics hard to find.....so i save and put in one folder to post

some pics I have on a monthly posting pattern.......others on a weekly posting pattern.....everything all set up on a disc....and post according to whatever day it is

so depending on what day of the week/month it is....I already know what I am posting and it is already set up to post.......some pics I just do not post on this site because of rules......couples is a good example...I save IR couples and post no matter and some would say that the gal is to young....matter of opinion....and maybe she is...but to avoid the problem I just dont post...have some others same way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back