subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't intentionally show big boobs....didn't think I was really////the thing is you go to a boob site for boob pics....normally you get bigger boobs.....but i think on all the other pics to include the wives and etc i show whatever i find.matter of fact pretty sure I have shown more than one of your pics!

I think ....let me say that one more time I think.....most want to see what they do not have at home.....having said that.....boob pics...playboy pics or any of the other gal pics i post here get very few comments....if you look at some of the posts....they skip right over the gals and comment on the hardcore.......and what makes it funny....at slutwives i get comments on the gals.....just the difference between the 2 sites

but I have all my posts/folders set up on a 4 week basis....except for the weekend.....I post one day...I reload at the end of the day so it is ready for next month.............I can't/won't change my posts...they are what they are.....if people don't like....I just quit posting........been doing this way to long to change now
“Matter of fact, pretty sure I’ve shown more than one of your pix”,,,is that your way of saying I’ve got small boobs. LOL when I was 17 I had a big C cup and 36 inches, they got me tons of attention (some of it not wanted), but when I was 23 I got pregnant, after delivery the boobs left home, since I’m not into fake boobs and neither is my hub, I just accepted it and moved on. As for your posting, don’t even think of quitting on my account, although my hub has little use for thee boob pix or the “gals”,:I know what he likes, and seeing a pale redhead or raven hair woman, with a little muffin top is always a bright spot in his day. Please pay attention to my LOL’s, it means I’m honestly joking around, never take anything I say with them at the end as serious,,,now get back to posting!!! LOL

Jesus H. Christ dude, don’t take my simple statement so strongly,,,you don’t have to defend anything, least of all from me, I’ve already made it clear you’re my favorite poster,,,I know, I’ve already addressed this, but the more I continue the more it seems you took offense,,,stop doing that! The only thing that ever bugged me is when you post a fantastic picture (one I’ve never seen before), that would normally be perfect for my use, turns out to be slightly larger than a thumbnail,,,you have no control over that I know, it’s just frustrating to see it right there and yet not be usable. However,,,sometimes it’s a really clear pic, no pixelizing, and my hub has stumbled on the best way to enlarge and fix them when they’re sharp to begin with, so don’t worry about those either. I know you’ve gotten lots of flack from sites and people in the past, and I know it’s hard not to be defensive, look at it this way,,,there’s 7 billion people in the world, until you’ve gotten over 3.5 billion complaints, the majority of us like your stuff, relax, we like you too!

Love, M ; )~

“Matter of fact, pretty sure I’ve shown more than one of your pix”,,,is that your way of saying I’ve got small boobs. LOL when I was 17 I had a big C cup and 36 inches, they got me tons of attention (some of it not wanted), but when I was 23 I got pregnant, after delivery the boobs left home, since I’m not into fake boobs and neither is my hub, I just accepted it and moved on. As for your posting, don’t even think of quitting on my account, although my hub has little use for thee boob pix or the “gals”,:I know what he likes, and seeing a pale redhead or raven hair woman, with a little muffin top is always a bright spot in his day. Please pay attention to my LOL’s, it means I’m honestly joking around, never take anything I say with them at the end as serious,,,now get back to posting!!! LOL
ok....had me wondering for a minute there.....I suppose every poster is a little sensitive.....if people are not liking what you post time to move on.....I have several threads on slutwives....just do not seem to be attracting the attention....thought they might be good threads....dropped them now....just the way it is.......and everyone likes to be appreciated....but if no one commenting.....must be bad posts and time to mover on

did just happened to notice the difference in the boob pics between here and there....not real popular here...love them there......but not going to try and change my folder over it....so you get the boob pics here regardless

Last edited:
Jesus H. Christ dude, don’t take my simple statement so strongly,,,you don’t have to defend anything, least of all from me, I’ve already made it clear you’re my favorite poster,,,I know, I’ve already addressed this, but the more I continue the more it seems you took offense,,,stop doing that! The only thing that ever bugged me is when you post a fantastic picture (one I’ve never seen before), that would normally be perfect for my use, turns out to be slightly larger than a thumbnail,,,you have no control over that I know, it’s just frustrating to see it right there and yet not be usable. However,,,sometimes it’s a really clear pic, no pixelizing, and my hub has stumbled on the best way to enlarge and fix them when they’re sharp to begin with, so don’t worry about those either. I know you’ve gotten lots of flack from sites and people in the past, and I know it’s hard not to be defensive, look at it this way,,,there’s 7 billion people in the world, until you’ve gotten over 3.5 billion complaints, the majority of us like your stuff, relax, we like you too!

Love, M ; )~
yeah I know about the size of pic....is kind of irratating....just playing around last night and found several IR pic sites.......with a lot of new stuff...went to save some and they were in this crazy format that most sites will not accept....so went to another site...pics kind of small...saved a few....then clicked on them at first they were small then enlarged them selves and were all blurry....2 sites great pics....but fucked up.......oh well you take what you can and move on I guess

ok....had me wondering for a minute there.....I suppose every poster is a little sensitive.....if people are not liking what you post time to move on.....I have several threads on slutwives....just do not seem to be attracting the attention....thought they might be good threads....dropped them now....just the way it is.......and everyone likes to be appreciated....but if no one commenting.....must be bad posts and time to mover on

did just happened to notice the difference in the boob pics between here and there....not real popular here...love them there......but not going to try and change my folder over it....so you get the boob pics here regardless
It's really weird, you'd think an interracial cuckold site (for the most part), would attract the same people, you think you have it bad,,,on CuckldPlace I have fans that write down the gallery and picture number and comment on it, here all I get is likes, and on Imagefap I get complete paragraphs as if they were the second chapter of my captioned pic, some are actually stuff I would've like to add but didn't have the room. Back when I literally began the "illustrated story" format over at Dark Cavern by adding 24 pix and giving a written description of what was taking place, next thing you know everybody began doing it that way, and I wasn't surprised, cause it made the whole thing hotter.

It's really weird, you'd think an interracial cuckold site (for the most part), would attract the same people, you think you have it bad,,,on CuckldPlace I have fans that write down the gallery and picture number and comment on it, here all I get is likes, and on Imagefap I get complete paragraphs as if they were the second chapter of my captioned pic, some are actually stuff I would've like to add but didn't have the room. Back when I literally began the "illustrated story" format over at Dark Cavern by adding 24 pix and giving a written description of what was taking place, next thing you know everybody began doing it that way, and I wasn't surprised, cause it made the whole thing hotter.
yes....it does seem to vary from site to site....i quite most sites now and just do the two......not sure if Dark cavern even there anymore...a couple have folded i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back