Stuck in chicago highrise with beautiful view of lake.

Receiving several meal delivery a day.yesterday hot young black college kid about 23 came...I will order from same restaurant again and be prepared.heels and a short sexy robe.i will show him what can be his if he wants it
******* ill come be ur play toy

Receiving several meal delivery a day.yesterday hot young black college kid about 23 came...I will order from same restaurant again and be prepared.heels and a short sexy robe.i will show him what can be his if he wants it
I'm curious to learn how much ******* you took before you actually typed up this DRIBBLE. C'mon man who you trying to FOOL lol...I guess you have a few Thirsty Suckers to buy you're BULLSHITO. 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how these fakes be feeling once they get called out. Lol. This dude clearly reading the post still but is silent af. 😂😂😂. Jus delete yo profile @Natasha44

the internet is large and full of all people with all ranges of interests. I am at the point on b2w where if you are a male that has these fantasies, just say it and you'll have others like you that will agree and that will be your group and thread. In other words no need to fake, just be real about it and you'll have those that will like it and play along with it.

On the other hand, if you are real and seeking, meeting and matching other real folks..face to face, just because that was the intention of the site..i think, then that should be able to happen without having to weed out so many.

All that to say, whatever your thing is, do your thing but state it on the front end, let that be your thread or group and you may be surprised how many you get to join.

However, i probably just wasted electronic space, lol

Back