Strictly White In Public, but Completely Darkside in Bedroom

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Any couples raised in Racial no-go zone in younger days but, now SECRETLY cross the tracks to the Blackside of town so Mrs. Vanilla violates all those White Christian Community Standards?

I asked the question because I forget there are hundreds of many small communities that are still 80-90% white and when they see mesomorphic Blackmen you can sense a kinky curiosity....especially amongst the home town ladies....

Any couples raised in Racial no-go zone in younger days but, now SECRETLY cross the tracks to the Blackside of town so Mrs. Vanilla violates all those White Christian Community Standards?

I asked the question because I forget there are hundreds of many small communities that are still 80-90% white and when they see mesomorphic Blackmen you can sense a kinky curiosity....especially amongst the home town ladies....
Yes, that old approach to interracial sex still exists. They profess and pretend white-only on the surface, but they must satisfy their cravings on the darkside in private. Sometimes they venture to the "other side of the tracks" and sometimes the black men visit their fine homes under the cover of night.

Yes, that old approach to interracial sex still exists. They profess and pretend white-only on the surface, but they must satisfy their cravings on the darkside in private. Sometimes they venture to the "other side of the tracks" and sometimes the black men visit their fine homes under the cover of night.

Taboo foreplay still brings the races together more intimately than Religion or God.....oh, the Irony.....hallelujah.....lol

Definitely my little white whore. Raised in lilywhite suburbs her whole life, now lives in white suburban Nashville. She was married to a typical white southern dude. They divorced and I found her. I'm Hispanic and the first non-white she'd ever been with. She told me she'd never even given a 2nd look at a black guy because she just wasn't around them. Once we got tired of threesomes with other white dudes is when I introduced BBC to her and she never looked back. Now, she notices them everywhere. We often talk about what if her white friends and family were to find out. It's so much fun to laugh about what their reaction would be.

Definitely my little white whore. Raised in lilywhite suburbs her whole life, now lives in white suburban Nashville. She was married to a typical white southern dude. They divorced and I found her. I'm Hispanic and the first non-white she'd ever been with. She told me she'd never even given a 2nd look at a black guy because she just wasn't around them. Once we got tired of playing other white dudes is when I introduced BBC to her and she never looked back. Now, she notices them everywhere. We often talk about what if her white friends and family were to find out. It's so much fun to laugh about what their reaction would be.
Congratulations on awakening her to those pleasures. From my experience, if her white family were to find out, some would be shocked but many of the women would be secretly jealous.

Yup we see them often

Definitely my little white whore. Raised in lilywhite suburbs her whole life, now lives in white suburban Nashville. She was married to a typical white southern dude. They divorced and I found her. I'm Hispanic and the first non-white she'd ever been with. She told me she'd never even given a 2nd look at a black guy because she just wasn't around them. Once we got tired of threesomes with other white dudes is when I introduced BBC to her and she never looked back. Now, she notices them everywhere. We often talk about what if her white friends and family were to find out. It's so much fun to laugh about what their reaction would be.

RISQUE and secretive which makes things hotter..

Daddy may act upset but secretly he rubs his little hardness at the thought.
We've actually discussed this. Her dad is very staunch in his views if you know what I mean. We talked about what if he ever came across her pics or videos by accident. He would be disgusted because it's his ******* and she shouldn't be interacting like that. But he would also be secretly turned on and watch his slut ******* handle a black dick.

We've actually discussed this. Her dad is very staunch in his views if you know what I mean. We talked about what if he ever came across her pics or videos by accident. He would be disgusted because it's his ******* and she shouldn't be interacting like that. But he would also be secretly turned on and watch his slut ******* handle a black dick.
That's the bottom line. Usually the staunchest bigots are the ones most turned on by thoughts of wife, mom, or ******* getting black cock. Personally, I think that secret desire fuels their bigotry; they are afraid to face up to their true feelings.

Exactly! Polar opposites. Church lady and whore.
That's the bottom line. Usually the staunchest bigots are the ones most turned on by thoughts of wife, mom, or ******* getting black cock. Personally, I think that secret desire fuels their bigotry; they are afraid to face up to their true feelings.

Affirmative, since bigots/racists have a psychological investment in racial superiority it's bloody confounding despite 400-years of subterfuge against Blackmen they still are desired by WHITE WOMEN and women from other communities...

Back