Strapon Play

Yea it was even fun buying it. The look the black lady gave us when we bought it at the sex shop in NYC
Yeah I remember when I bought my first dildo, it was 8 inches black and realistic and this guy at the counter I guess was trying to hit on me cause he said "sweety idk if your ready to go black, turns little boys like you into faggots, yoy dont wanna end up as some cocksucking sissy do you" he looked at me up and down but I just said "oh, actually I started off with black guys a few years ago, and I'm definitely a sissy" lol. He tried to get me to give him head but he wasn't black, it felt wierd so I said no.

Yeah I remember when I bought my first dildo, it was 8 inches black and realistic and this guy at the counter I guess was trying to hit on me cause he said "sweety idk if your ready to go black, turns little boys like you into faggots, yoy dont wanna end up as some cocksucking sissy do you" he looked at me up and down but I just said "oh, actually I started off with black guys a few years ago, and I'm definitely a sissy" lol. He tried to get me to give him head but he wasn't black, it felt wierd so I said no.
I bought ours for wife I use it on her in between her bulls fucking her.

I bought ours for wife I use it on her in between her bulls fucking her.
Oh no, dont get me wrong I'm Italian and by most accounts have a large penis, so i can do that for a woman im with if she wants, but I'd rather she used it on me, or I'll just use the down time to softly lap her pussy to clean it and help with the tenderness, or just suck her bull back to strength. But I'm a people pleaser, literally my biggest turn on is getting others off.

Oh no, dont get me wrong I'm Italian and by most accounts have a large penis, so i can do that for a woman im with if she wants, but I'd rather she used it on me, or I'll just use the down time to softly lap her pussy to clean it and help with the tenderness, or just suck her bull back to strength. But I'm a people pleaser, literally my biggest turn on is getting others off.
No not that I can’t please it’s just the feeling like I’m bbc bull and she goes nuts. I’m the same I rather watch her get off. I rather her getting fucked by bull and I watch

My advice to women who want to make a cuckold out of their husband - fuck him with a strap on his ass. That's all, after that he will agree to all your wishes, if only you would fuck him again.

I love getting fucked... and with a strap on is hot.. but the only thing with women is they tend to be soft and gentle.. if I am bent over for cock... I want FUCKED.. and FUCKED hard.. :)

Please login or become a member to view

We did it and it's an amazing experience, and my bf ejaculated ones with the BBC strap on
Wow, you are Hot 😍

Back