Strapon Play

Has anyone done any strapon play with their partner...bf or hubbie?

I'm thinking I want to try, kinda intrigued by it.

Do you cum with it on?
Yes Maggie, I trained my cuckold husband to become my submissive sissy bitch using a strap-on. He loves it now and it completely replaces our traditional sexual roles. I own his boi-pussy and he orally cleans up my black owned pussy after BBC bareback.

Please login or become a member to view

We did it and it's an amazing experience, and my bf ejaculated ones with the BBC strap on

That is some size blackstrapon as well

We did it and it's an amazing experience, and my bf ejaculated ones with the BBC strap on

Done it lots with exgirlfriend it's great! Love to feel yours deep in my ass!!

Need another?
Yes Maggie, I trained my cuckold husband to become my submissive sissy bitch using a strap-on. He loves it now and it completely replaces our traditional sexual roles. I own his boi-pussy and he orally cleans up my black owned pussy after BBC bareback.

Ummmm... sounds so sexy. He has no choice right?
I can't speak for every white boi in here, but IMHO, white bois don't need to have a choice, as women you know how good being the girl can feel, make him realize he wants it. My ex-wife started with pegging with a realistic black 9 inch one, then eventually to fully bi 3somes. Eventually she remarried her bull, but we're still friends, occasionally when we get together we still play, mostly its her husband's idea, he still gets off on making me suck him slow and steady for a long time while she legs my ass, she even had a strapon made from a mold of him. But I guess what I'm saying is, domt give him a choice, even if you use lube and take your time it's gonna hurt, but if your willing to pound him THROUGH the pain, he will find his place and will spasm around YOUR cock and beg for more. Though maybe don't start at 9 inches. Unless you PLAN on him eventually being a bitch boi? Either way, if you have any other questions please feel free to message me. Always happy to help women live their best life. Part of that is teaching white bois their place in the NWO.

See Miss Maggie, all of us white boi bitches love getting pegged by you lovely women, and we appreciate all you do to train us to be better for you and your lovers. I'm just happy I can lend the perspective of the bottom boi here, but trust me, we love being fucked by strapons Miss Maggie, it's truly our privilege

Back