Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

I want to meet up and show my Unaware wife’s nude pictures in private, email me with telephone # and we can meet up. I am from the New York New Jersey area.

Anyone wanna jerk off and send me the pics/ vids? :lips:

Please login or become a member to view

OMG I love your beautiful gorgeous sexy body.

Yes, but I think i would be even better to watch a stranger, black man, get hard and jerk off while watching me in person...
Any other wives ever have a stranger watch them in public and jerk off?
I did in London, I was trying on clothes in a department store the guy serving me was a middle aged black man , he kept bringing me dresses to try on , I don’t wear undies or a bra so he was able to see me naked on several occasions, the change room was large with many cubicles as I tried on a dress I noticed him standing close rubbing his crouch so I deliberately let him see moor of me as he brought new clothes , one stage as I was bending over to pick up my phone he got an eye full of my asshole , I did not move letting him have a view of my bits , this encouraged him to take his cock out of his trousers and wank his thick bulbous cock ,I watched him close his eyes and shoot a huge wad of cum over the floor , the other time I watched a black man take his cock in his hand was at a swingers party ,I was enjoying having two wonderful black men ,as I was on all fours sucking one as the other fucked me I was aware of two men naked standing watching the action ,both were frantically wanking ,both men blew on each other and left but I can remember the smell of fresh cum in the air.

Om down to do that for ur sexy ass

Back