******* story

Blkjmj

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I have this couple that lives here in this town i am in that when him and his woman goes out to bars and get *******
So his girl gets so ******* that she passes out *******
Now while shes ass out ******* he try to get guys like me come by ans fuck her while shes out
Now he will sit there and record it

He has hit me up few times early in the morning to come but i never could follow thru
So i like to know your honest opinion

Attachments

• IMG_2135 (1).jpg
    IMG_2135 (1).jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 268
When I was a hard partier back in my 20’s this incredible sexy chick was giving me the indication she wanted some. As the party continues I got her alone and she was rubbing my dick through my jeans. We were on a couch and she leaned over and started rubbing her face on my dick. As I’m about to unzip so she can give me a blowjob I noticed she got real still. That fast, she *******. I zipped up, laid her back on the couch and found her a blanket. I waited until the next time to get with her.

If you can’t give consent the courts see that as ******* and the boyfriend as an accomplice to ******* and you the ******* will receive the harshest sentence
My now wife and her friends have related in numerous discussions over the years that they have lost count over the number of times over the years before University, during University and afterwards that they all were either high, ******* or both, that they could not remember who screwed them or how many times, but they all accepted that is how it was then, even today do not consider it was *******, just sex that they could not remember :threesome::threesome: PS one of those best friends is a Barrister!!

My now wife and her friends have related in numerous discussions over the years that they have lost count over the number of times over the years before University, during University and afterwards that they all were either high, ******* or both, that they could not remember who screwed them or how many times, but they all accepted that is how it was then, even today do not consider it was *******, just sex that they could not remember :threesome::threesome: PS one of those best friends is a Barrister!!
I never considered myself a prude but knowing who I was having sex with and being aware of my surroundings seems to be important

I have this couple that lives here in this town i am in that when him and his woman goes out to bars and get *******
Now while shes ass out ******* he try to get guys like me come by ans fuck her while shes out

He has hit me up few times early in the morning to come but i never could follow thru
Let's put it this way....How would you feel if you blacked out while drinking with him and when you awoke, you had cum dripping out of your ass and knowing he filmed it? How many guys? What diseases did they have? He may be using her like a pin cushion, but you know it's wrong to be one of the pins (and she doesn't have the capacity to say yes, or no)!

I never considered myself a prude but knowing who I was having sex with and being aware of my surroundings seems to be important
What an Aussie talking about never being screwed whilst *******, it has happened to everyone, even some only once, University has always been a hot bed of partying, St Andrew's in Sydney during orientation week is renown for its parties.

A true black alpha-male would never need to have a white woman ******* to fuck her. Not with married sluts like my wife walking around who are more than willing to spread their legs for black cock. It is always better for both hot wife and black bull to be fully aware when the fucking begins; this maximizes the pleasure that both enjoy. This applies even if the white couple and the black bull are into ******* role playing. Plus, no white pussy is worth spending years in prison.

A true black alpha-male would never need to have a white woman ******* to fuck her. Not with married sluts like my wife walking around who are more than willing to spread their legs for black cock. It is always better for both hot wife and black bull to be fully aware when the fucking begins; this maximizes the pleasure that both enjoy. This applies even if the white couple and the black bull are into ******* role playing. Plus, no white pussy is worth spending years in prison.
Whilst I accept your penal code is Barbaric and illogical, the stories of not only the swinging 60's in London and other European hotspots, but University life in general is about learning, education and life, I have had enough bad experiences in your country by just wanting to walk from my hotel down the road for a bit of fresh air, I can guarantee within 10 minutes some cop would be hassling me and or my wife, things that are normal in every other country of the world, watching the sunset, taking pictures are completely illegal in the states
Lol screwed while ******* and screwed while *******, very different. Im sure a judge can explain it
Humans both male and female can easily pass from a state of inebriation to ******* within seconds, it not the alcohol but their body that dictates their level of consciousness and how used they are to that level of alcohol poisoning on their system.
You have functioning alcoholics, who hold down responsible professional careers, and at the other end of the spectrum skid row drunks.

Whilst I accept your penal code is Barbaric and illogical, the stories of not only the swinging 60's in London and other European hotspots, but University life in general is about learning, education and life, I have had enough bad experiences in your country by just wanting to walk from my hotel down the road for a bit of fresh air, I can guarantee within 10 minutes some cop would be hassling me and or my wife, things that are normal in every other country of the world, watching the sunset, taking pictures are completely illegal in the states

Humans both male and female can easily pass from a state of inebriation to ******* within seconds, it not the alcohol but their body that dictates their level of consciousness and how used they are to that level of alcohol poisoning on their system.
You have functioning alcoholics, who hold down responsible professional careers, and at the other end of the spectrum skid row drunks.
🤦‍♀️

🤔

She does have one hell of an ass, but if she doesn't consent, then absolutely not

Ive got a similar fantasy.

Back