Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I remember the first time i walked in from work and saw her huge bull mounted up on my sweet lil wife just like this... and he was just fcking her brains out. It looked like she had already cum multiple times but he wasn't stopping. I couldn't help but stand there and watch and yes, they both saw me come in but he never slowed down. He made her cum 2 more times until finally it looked like she was having a seizure so he sat down on her to hold her down, and buried his 9"dick deep inside my wifes lil tummy and unloaded for what seemed like 5 minutes while she was still cumming uncontrollably.

It was an experience for us both! After he stood up she was still laying there muscles contracting uncontrollably unable to move. That was her favorite position and the bull she fell in love with that she still let's him use her any time he's in our area.

I remember the first time i walked in from work and saw her huge bull mounted up on my sweet lil wife just like this... and he was just fcking her brains out. It looked like she had already cum multiple times but he wasn't stopping. I couldn't help but stand there and watch and yes, they both saw me come in but he never slowed down. He made her cum 2 more times until finally it looked like she was having a seizure so he sat down on her to hold her down, and buried his 9"dick deep inside my wifes lil tummy and unloaded for what seemed like 5 minutes while she was still cumming uncontrollably.

It was an experience for us both! After he stood up she was still laying there muscles contracting uncontrollably unable to move. That was her favorite position and the bull she fell in love with that she still let's him use her any time he's in our area.
Thank you so very much for sharing that with us!

It's always wonderful when one of our pics sparks such an excellent memory! And yes, we love hearing about it!

Again, thanks!

Back