Stop wasting my time!

254fwb

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
1st; I understand that the cuck/husband/partner has to vet a bull before speaking to the wife; we understand that but understand as Bulls we also have lives of our own. Consistent communication is mandatory to show interest ESPECIALLY if you started off by showing interest in the first place. If you're not interested in the bull let him know immediately. Alot of us are talking to different couples so you can't start a conversation then we go back and forth for a while then you fall of the face of the earth for weeks then pop back up. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE at that point and I don't feel like going through the chat history to investigate who you are and what we talked about...I abhore that nonsense. 2nd; DO NOT start a conversation with a bull if YOUR WIFE DOESN'T KNOW or she's not even in the lifestyle; it's not my job not only to introduce myself to the wife but also to the lifestyle; I love couples new to the lifestyle but both of you should be on the same page on what's going to happen. 3rd; I WANT THE WIFE not you; EVENTUALLY I'll want to speak to her, flirt, build some chemistry, make sure the vibe is right. We vet the wife too(contrary to popular belief most of us are not desperate; we don't fuck EVERY woman). Add her to a group chat for the 3 of us of she's not comfortable with speaking 1 or 1. This group has alot of husband's sharing their wives pics and dipping their toes in the lifestyle so they'll communicate like eventually something will happen but nothing happens because they're the only ones in the lifestyle and the pertinent part of the lifestyle has no idea what going on. We're not your black dildo time wasters, we got lives and our time is important, consistent communication is paramount and if you're not interested in ever meeting up....make that sh*t clear we're all adults; I didn't sign up to be a penpal.

Hi! Jenna here with her 2 pennies no one asked for.
It took me a bit to understand, and a few "time outs" by admins for speaking the truth.
This is what I gotten thus far, now this is me just trying to help.
This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified.
There are some who are, or used to be content creators and need to get a black man for their own sites.
This place is not a dating site, or an actual active LS site for real hook ups.
Tbh! If white girls are your fetish join a swingers group where you are physically involved with many different LS and it's a for sure thing, not bombard yoy with a 101 questions on what you'd do to their significant other, if there is actually a sig.other.
if anything enjoy the pictures, the post, the information, like Intel for RL.
Like a Google for sexual degenerates and I say that with all love and half respect 😁😘

1st; I understand that the cuck/husband/partner has to vet a bull before speaking to the wife; we understand that but understand as Bulls we also have lives of our own. Consistent communication is mandatory to show interest ESPECIALLY if you started off by showing interest in the first place. If you're not interested in the bull let him know immediately. Alot of us are talking to different couples so you can't start a conversation then we go back and forth for a while then you fall of the face of the earth for weeks then pop back up. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE at that point and I don't feel like going through the chat history to investigate who you are and what we talked about...I abhore that nonsense. 2nd; DO NOT start a conversation with a bull if YOUR WIFE DOESN'T KNOW or she's not even in the lifestyle; it's not my job not only to introduce myself to the wife but also to the lifestyle; I love couples new to the lifestyle but both of you should be on the same page on what's going to happen. 3rd; I WANT THE WIFE not you; EVENTUALLY I'll want to speak to her, flirt, build some chemistry, make sure the vibe is right. We vet the wife too(contrary to popular belief most of us are not desperate; we don't fuck EVERY woman). Add her to a group chat for the 3 of us of she's not comfortable with speaking 1 or 1. This group has alot of husband's sharing their wives pics and dipping their toes in the lifestyle so they'll communicate like eventually something will happen but nothing happens because they're the only ones in the lifestyle and the pertinent part of the lifestyle has no idea what going on. We're not your black dildo time wasters, we got lives and our time is important, consistent communication is paramount and if you're not interested in ever meeting up....make that sh*t clear we're all adults; I didn't sign up to be a penpal.
Amen speak brotha speak to em

It took me a bit to understand, and a few "time outs" by admins for speaking the truth.
This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified.
There are some who are, or used to be content creators and need to get a black man for their own sites.
Tbh! If white girls are your fetish join a swingers group where you are physically involved with many different LS and it's a for sure thing, not bombard yoy with a 101 questions on what you'd do to their significant other, if there is actually a sig.other.
Like a Google for sexual degenerates and I say that with all love and half respect 😁😘

"This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified."

WHAT??? I highly doubt that and admins would agree because I've actually physically met plenty of couples from this site. Plus I don't have a white woman fetish; I just like hotwives 🤷🏾‍♂️. But by your argument you seem to imply I should be fine with having my time wasted which is wild.

If you don't verify the "wives" and "couples" up front, there's a decent chance you'll spend large quantities of time communicating with gender dysphoric individuals (most of them likely single) cross posting images from across the Internet.

If you don't verify the "wives" and "couples" up front, there's a decent chance you'll spend large quantities of time communicating with gender dysphoric individuals (most of them likely single) cross posting images from across the Internet.
That's why I do it early but I've gotten my time wasted even after verifying who they are.

"This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified."

WHAT??? I highly doubt that and admins would agree because I've actually physically met plenty of couples from this site. Plus I don't have a white woman fetish; I just like hotwives 🤷🏾‍♂️. But by your argument you seem to imply I should be fine with having my time wasted which is wild.
No, I'm trying to help you not waste your time. However, if you've "met" plenty then why would you post a grievance? Take it as its just the odds, or one off of this site, if thats what your truly believe. It seems like you have high hopes. The admins know, they're not dumb. I gave you what I've seen for my own eyes, from " verified" " unverified" if you just search the topic in itself you'll find tons of grievance similar yo yours. Sorry, if I'm a realist 🤷🏼‍♀️ like my disclaimer said it's only my 2 pennies..

Certainly, a huge deal of people here are into talking about fantasies and/or collecting pictures, passing for who/what they are not, wasting other people's time.

Agree with OP on the time wasters. Too many wanabee cucks who haven't had the convo with the wife. They then engage a potential bull, realize they are in over their heads and ghost, only to return later to re-engage but they still haven't gotten wifey buy-in. Maddening.

Bulls - just come right out and ask for a convo with the female partner very early on to see if they exist & are into this lifestyle. If answer is no, "ignore" button is your friend.

You can explain why you want to talk to the woman of relationship early on (verify she is aware & into lifestyle FIRST) then you will happily allow male member of couple back to work out the details. That's more than fair (I think.)

I do feel @just_jenna is correct though - the number of members here versus number of actual, actively seeking hotwife/cuck members is low. "Real" players will more likely be found on swinglifestyle dot com and adultfriendfinders. Even those places will have timewasters. Just part of the game. The more you interact with people, the more you can sus out the wheat from the chaff, as it were.

I know there are some genuine people on here. Not saying there aren't! Just agreeing that a more dedicated 'hookup' site will yield fewer flakes. Still, there are a lot (of pretenders) out there. So many men like the idea of sharing their wives/girlfriends BUT won't have the talk to get their partner on-board. Ugh.

Cuck Guys - have the convo w/your girl BEFORE contacting a bull. Plant the seed and give it time to grow. Women need time to think and research before agreeing to this. The longer you wait to broach the subject, the longer it will be before you are having some REAL fun. Be brave. Take the plunge. She's probably already banging some black dude right now. She'll go for it. You just need to HAVE THE TALK.

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes it seams like there are only gay and bi men here. But my wife has had really good luck with her men here. No better or worse than the swinger sites. There are a lot of fakes and time wasters there as well. A large portion of the swinger life style is fantasy to many. Some get their rocks off talking to the real swingers, others, like here the wife or husband has no idea what the other is doing. Single people are no different. I chalk it up to human nature. Anytime you have a large group of humans, you will get a little bit of everything. Some real, some in a fantasy land, some looking for something else. Some don't know what they are looking for. Some are afraid. I hear people from dating sites say the same thing.

I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes it seams like there are only gay and bi men here. But my wife has had really good luck with her men here. No better or worse than the swinger sites. There are a lot of fakes and time wasters there as well. A large portion of the swinger life style is fantasy to many. Some get their rocks off talking to the real swingers, others, like here the wife or husband has no idea what the other is doing. Single people are no different. I chalk it up to human nature. Anytime you have a large group of humans, you will get a little bit of everything. Some real, some in a fantasy land, some looking for something else. Some don't know what they are looking for. Some are afraid. I hear people from dating sites say the same thing.
Absolutely, different strokes, for different folks. But being a single female I can see a bit more then the others, doesn't mean that I am right or wrong. Glad that y'all have had success. I didn't say it was impossible, only of what I've seen, read, watched, ect
I'm also not the one complaining, I have a bit of a problem when others complain on an expectation that shouldn't be so absolute.

Absolutely, different strokes, for different folks. But being a single female I can see a bit more then the others, doesn't mean that I am right or wrong. Glad that y'all have had success. I didn't say it was impossible, only of what I've seen, read, watched, ect
I'm also not the one complaining, I have a bit of a problem when others complain on an expectation that shouldn't be so absolute.
I'm never going to be fine with time wasting, I don't care how pretty you want to color it; I know about probabilities and how it works...I'll have some flakes and ghosts but it's still frustrating. This post wasn't even made or targeted towards a "single females"; it was for husband's or partners that might think about wasting a bull's time.

I'm never going to be fine with time wasting, I don't care how pretty you want to color it; I know about probabilities and how it works...I'll have some flakes and ghosts but it's still frustrating. This post wasn't even made or targeted towards a "single females"; it was for husband's or partners that might think about wasting a bull's time.
Didn't say it was about single females. Wow, not to talk 💩 but are you comprehending anything that I am saying? It's like it's going over your head, and you're being super defensive. It's called weeding through the BS it's the same thing as swiping left or right or taking a " dud" out to dinner, time is always wasted there's no guarantee, especially when in a LS. A LS is when you're able to do it, some people live a double life, I know you know that, and to expect immediate gratification isn't really reasonable. I agreed with you on the time wasters and even gave reasons why, so again it's what you takeaway from it..

Didn't say it was about single females. Wow, not to talk 💩 but are you comprehending anything that I am saying? It's like it's going over your head, and you're being super defensive. It's called weeding through the BS it's the same thing as swiping left or right or taking a " dud" out to dinner, time is always wasted there's no guarantee, especially when in a LS. A LS is when you're able to do it, some people live a double life, I know you know that, and to expect immediate gratification isn't really reasonable. I agreed with you on the time wasters and even gave reasons why, so again it's what you takeaway from it..
....ok.

Last edited:
Don't bother, that's a just man tryna waste time 🤣

We’ve had the same experience but the other way around. Find a guy who is interested, chat about what we’re into, agree on a time and place to meet, then when it comes down to the day of the meeting, he won’t reply to any messages or just stands us up altogether. Never thought it would be this hard to get my beautiful wife laid. I guess we just have to conduct a better verification process. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah there are so many flakes and fakes on both sides. people pretending to be bulls and people pretending to be cucks or hotwives. It sucks. Unfortunately it will keep happening and you will have to sort through all the ******* before you can find someone real.

We’ve had the same experience but the other way around. Find a guy who is interested, chat about what we’re into, agree on a time and place to meet, then when it comes down to the day of the meeting, he won’t reply to any messages or just stands us up altogether. Never thought it would be this hard to get my beautiful wife laid. I guess we just have to conduct a better verification process. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It doesn't matter how much you try to vet, you're gonna get your fair share of flakes too. Everybody but those who establish themselves get these. Any by the way, by establish I mean you are in this to the point where you are into swinger parties or is a party host, an exhibitionist out in the open content creator type, or a porn star, or something like that. For the most part, the pros get more action. Those who like their stuff more private, don't get anywhere near as much. Period. End of story.

Back