Still waiting for BBC *PA 41 single f

I was supposed to do this with my ex who actually got me interested/obsessed lol Never felt a black cock inside my pussy ass or mouth and NEED TO!! Want all of the cum...pleaseee
We can have this lifestyle together as a couple you as my hot wife for bbc gangbangs and me as your good cuck husband as I’m caged up watching my hot wife taking all her bbc bulls as I take pics and videos for us as we build great memories as a married couple. What do you think would you be interested in something like this?

I was supposed to do this with my ex who actually got me interested/obsessed lol Never felt a black cock inside my pussy ass or mouth and NEED TO!! Want all of the cum...pleaseee
If you're serious and willing to verify that you're real I'll be in NYC this weekend. We can definitely make it happen. I can host at my hotel

We can have this lifestyle together as a couple you as my hot wife for bbc gangbangs and me as your good cuck husband as I’m caged up watching my hot wife taking all her bbc bulls as I take pics and videos for us as we build great memories as a married couple. What do you think would you be interested in something like this?
I would but wife is a prude. I believe wife should be satisfied at all times. Of course a BBC would be the answer. Also being from So. Jersey
I hunt around for the opportunity to "clean up" the mess and lick the black pole clean. But so far no luck. Do you do your own clean up
or have another guy do it for you. Some husbands don't want to clean up so I offer to do it, but no luck so far.... you know of any site
where couples look for "clean up" guys ???? Cheers John

Back