Still trying

Wife and I have been discussing this fantasy for many years. We have came a long ways but every time we get close she seems to get cold feet. She has been chatting with a guy for almost a year now but we live in Georgia and he is in Seattle so I believe she views him as safe because he’s so far away!

Attachments

• A323B915-F0E5-4E05-8AB1-A69F942A3CCB.jpeg
    A323B915-F0E5-4E05-8AB1-A69F942A3CCB.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 27
After my wife had her first bull, the box was opened and she has traveled to NYC and San Diego to visit her bulls. So maybe your wife could travel to a city halfway and meet her bull at the hotel for the weekend. If you are in Ga than you have lots of local options to start with, just look around online.

After my wife had her first bull, the box was opened and she has traveled to NYC and San Diego to visit her bulls. So maybe your wife could travel to a city halfway and meet her bull at the hotel for the weekend. If you are in Ga than you have lots of local options to start with, just look around online.
First, congrats!! Yes, traveling is not an obstacle.

Wife and I have been discussing this fantasy for many years. We have came a long ways but every time we get close she seems to get cold feet. She has been chatting with a guy for almost a year now but we live in Georgia and he is in Seattle so I believe she views him as safe because he’s so far away!
Does the bull in Seattle teach her, or is he just roleplaying with her?

I dont know your wife or the bull, but what I see happening a lot is where the wife just sexts with the bull. She has no reason to step outside of your marriage, because you enjoy the fantasy of her talking to a bull, and she doesnt have to go all the way.

I dont do this with couples. I actually teach both of them how to make this a reality. And I gave them tasks and homework so they move closer and closer to making it real. If he is not showing her the PATH to reality, then she will never go through with it and you are just kidding yourself if you think she will.

You might need to find a new bull if he isn't teaching her and including you.

Does the bull in Seattle teach her, or is he just roleplaying with her?

I dont know your wife or the bull, but what I see happening a lot is where the wife just sexts with the bull. She has no reason to step outside of your marriage, because you enjoy the fantasy of her talking to a bull, and she doesnt have to go all the way.

I dont do this with couples. I actually teach both of them how to make this a reality. And I gave them tasks and homework so they move closer and closer to making it real. If he is not showing her the PATH to reality, then she will never go through with it and you are just kidding yourself if you think she will.

You might need to find a new bull if he isn't teaching her and including you.
You hit it exactly!!

Back