Stephanie and Jim Spice Things Up

"My name is Stephanie my husband, Jim and I have been married for 16 years, we are both 38 years old. We are your normal married couple that you would never give a second thought about. Jim has a steady job working as an executive and I'm a stay-at-home. I am tall, with green eyes with some nice curves.

Over the summer, Jim, brought up the idea of us chatting with another couple online, I completely freaked out! No way!! I thought he had lost his DAMN mind!!! I clearly remember I'm approaching 40, a mom, not some trophy Real Housewife! Nope, no way....but to myself, I thought it was kind of hot. He laughed off my reaction at the time.

A couple of weeks later we were in bed and he whispered in my ear, let's pretend there's another couple in the room watching us. Almost immediately I had a huge orgasm. Again I thought it was just a harmless fantasy. After that night I became slightly more open to the idea but not enough to act on.

About a month later, we decided to go check out a cover band we had heard about. The music was great and the drinks were flowing! We had had our share of drinking and I needed to freshen up so I walked past the pool tables to the ladies' room. I noticed a tall, handsome, black man, who looked to be in his early 30s playing pool. As I walked past him, he looked like he was checking me out. He was cute he kind of looked like the actor, Mekhi Phifer. I didn't think too much of it I figured maybe he had mistaken me for someone else. I was returning from the bathroom and glanced up he was staring in my direction. He immediately walked up to me; stopped, looked at me from head to toe, and told me he just wanted to tell me I looked beautiful. I continued to walk, as he stepped out of my way and I smiled at him and said thank you. I peeked back he was watching my butt as I walked back to my table, my confidence was booming! A handsome guy just seriously checked me out and I had to tell Jim what had just happened!

I was trying to point him out without being obvious, but I don't think I was very successful. We had a couple more drinks and the band took a break so Jim suggests that we play pool. I had enough drinks in me at this point that I thought it was a brilliant idea! We walked over and put quarters on the table to play next. My black admirer notices us and introduces himself to us, he was friendly and hospitable, "my name is Jamal" he said, he suggested that we play partners instead, he and another guy who was waiting to get on the table against me and Jim. Why not, let's play!

I could tell he was still checking me out right in front of Jim, and I liked it. It encouraged me to be an open flirt. I would find where he stood before taking my shots and if he was standing behind me, I'd give things an extra wiggle. I was having such a good time flirting that before we knew it the bar was announcing the last call. He took this as a cue (no pool pun intended) to talk to Jim before we left. Jim said he was bold and self-assured he straight up asked if we were the kind of couple that liked to hang out with others or if we ever considered it. Jim asked him what he meant by "hanging out" and Jamal said watching your wife get spoiled. Jim got the hint and smiled. He told him we'd never given it much thought. He gave Jim a business card with his contact information and said if we ever wanted a rematch to send him a text. The night ended there and we said our goodbyes. I could still feel his eyes on me all the time they were talking and when we left too!

Of course, me being nosy before we even got home looked Jamal up on Facebook. Surprisingly he was easy to find! He was 36, worked for one of the bigger law firms in Chicago, Kirkland & Ellis, recently divorced with a couple of *******. Jim saw what I was doing and just laughed and called me a stalker but it did make me feel good that a guy like that was attracted to me.

Several months later we had a night out planned, in the city, Wrigleyville and we booked a room in a hotel in Lakewood so we wouldn't have to drive home late. We had a nice dinner and then drinks at Casey Morans. After a few drinks, Jim started teasing me about texting Jamal, I told him he wouldn't even remember us and that I would be embarrassed to call besides we don't get nights out like this just us. However, to myself I was thinking drinks with Jamal would be exciting but I didn't want to seem too eager. Jim kept teasing me so I thought I would call his bluff and turn it around on him. I said if you want to You text Jamal. I could tell Jim was nervous; he shuffled through his wallet for the business card. It was a short text-Hey Jamal, it's Stephanie and Jim, the couple who schooled you in pool, we're at Casey Morans, if you are in the area stop by for a *******. Jim set his phone on the table, since it had been months since we saw him, we weren't excepting a response, but it was a fun game. Within 30's seconds Jim's phone lights up "Awesome, how have you guys been? I'm at the Stretch Bar; see you in a few minutes." We had an "oh *******" moment lol. Do we leave; he's right down the street...we decided to stay. Jamal spotted us as he walked in. There were some nerves but after a *******, the conversation flowed easily; the three of us clicked like we'd been friends for years. Jamal respectfully complimented my looks and choice of attire; it made me feel good. He discreetly checked out my body, it was exciting! Jim was enjoying watching us flirt but he was nervous. Jamal picked up on it too and being a gentleman he changed the subject, it was getting late, but once he knew Jim was ok, excused himself for the evening. He just said to call the next time we wanted to hang out.

Jim and I pretty much knew where that night was heading but neither one of us spoke about it out loud. Once again we got on with our day-to-day lives but in the backs of our minds, we were always thinking about how exciting it would have been if we would have let things progress. Unknown to me, Jim stayed in contact with Jamal. As they found out they are both big Bulls fans they would and would text about it.

Soon after their newfound friendship, my birthday came around and Jim planned another trip to the city. He really went all out this year and spoiled me with a day of shopping and then a full treatment at Spavia's Spa, I felt like a princess!

I felt so sexy and grateful that I rewarded him by wearing my new black lace lingerie under a long, open button-down shirt with boots and leggings. Jim loves my butt in leggings. We went to Azteca Grill for a yummy dinner and to the Smartbar afterward. It was a younger crowd there but the drinks and people-watching were a blast. Jim started to play the game like last time, text Jamal, don't text Jamal, text Jamal, don't text Jamal...but this time I was feeling so sexy and playful (no doubt from my day of pampering and the drinks helped a lot) I played along and again put it on him, "Jim if you want to text him, Then go ahead! You know he lives right here in Wrigleyville!"...all the while thinking YES!!YES!!YES!! He texted him, and Jamal was there 30 minutes later!

I could genuinely see that Jamal and Jim were getting along, which made me relaxed, that made me comfortable. Maybe they would be just friends and Jim and I would always have our little fantasy to heat us!

After a few drinks, the three of us ventured to the dance floor. It was crowded but we didn't mind, I was sandwiched between Jim and Jamal, I felt so sexy being the center of their attention. Being so close to each other Jim couldn't see Jamal's hands were all over my butt and I could feel this enormous lump in his pants grinding against my butt. I had always heard two rumors about black guys having really big ones and them liking big butts like mine! Jamal was proving both to be true!

After dancing for a while, the drinks and the noise at the bar were getting to us. Jamal suggested we leave and go somewhere quieter and then Jim shocked me by saying we should go to our hotel room for a nightcap! I didn't have time to react when Jamal quickly agreed and off we went! I felt like there was no backing down at this point! Let's just see where this goes. After 16 years with only Jim, I was thinking that maybe I was about to experience another man! I was nervous as we walked and I wondered....would I be able to let my guard down and enjoy the experience? How's Jim going to react afterward? Would he be jealous? Would he get mad at me? Would he love it? Jamal felt big but maybe too big? Would it fit? Would it hurt? Would he find my mom-bod attractive once my clothes were off? Would I be good enough? Can I please him? All these things running thru my mind!

When we got to the room Jamal turned on the radio and Jim made us some drinks. I sat on the bed and both of them sat on either side of me. I didn't know what to do and I was feeling a bit tipsy so I laid back. It was then that Jim slowly messaged my body from my legs to my shoulders and back down. I was so nervous I just laid there and enjoyed it! Soon after Jim slipped off my boots and within a few seconds had my top and bra off. Jamal was being a gentleman and seemed to be just watching the show. I had nothing left on but a pair of leggings and my new Victoria's Secret bikini panties. Normally, I'm too self-conscious to wear anything other than granny panties! But tonight was different, I was different. I felt alive, sexy, and adventurous! I think I was enjoying being practically naked in front of a stranger! It was then that Jim started to reach for my leggings but Jamal asked if he could do the honors. He rolled me over on my tummy. He got behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. That big lump I felt while dancing was once again pressing against my butt. Jamal had some very talented hands and he was relaxing and exciting me at the same time!

Jim was watching all of this happening and held my hand to assure me that he was there to protect me and that he was ok with me enjoying. I held his hand while Jamal messaged my shoulders still grinding himself on me. Jamal slowly worked his way over my butt to the top of my leggings and then and my panties off together. He liked my butt and returned to massaging it he kept squeezing it and I let out a low moan of approval. I could feel him stand up. I looked back as he dropped his pants. I looked up at Jim, I was hot, I was wet, but I was also scared. I watched as Jamal's penis came into view. I didn't even think they got that big, it was long but it was also thick with a really big head on it. He reached down in his pants a pulled out a condom. Somehow he squeezed it on his huge penis and it only partially covered it.

He rolled me over I fell back next to Jim and held his hand. In a flash, Jamal was on top of me. He rubbed the head of his penis over me, over and over, teasing me and trying to gain entrance. He was struggling to get it in me. "She's so tight!! You're a lucky man" he grunted as he looked up at Jim. I kept looking down at the contrast of his dark body and that big thing poking at me, it was so hot!! Finally, I felt it open me and I felt it start to stretch me, it felt so good. The other rooms had to hear me scream... He was good, he slowly pushed a small portion in and then withdrew, pushed a little more in the second time and then the third. Each time I strained to accommodate the biggest penis I have ever seen. Finally, I adjusted to his size and he started his rhythm and pace, it was intense!! I came almost right away but it didn't stop him. He just kept his rhythm and I had orgasm after orgasm. At one point I wasn't even sure what was happening!?!? He was just going at it with a pace I've never felt. Powerful intense organisms nonstop, Finally he finished. I lay there exhausted. Jim whispered in my ear, "I love you, you are so hot!" I just smiled at him and shook my head and rolled over into his arms. Jamal got up and went to the bathroom to dress. And now looking back I think he wanted to leave Jim and me alone for a few minutes. When he came out of the bathroom dressed he smiled at me and after a few seconds of awkward small talk and left. As he was walking out the door he told us to call him anytime, he would love to meet up with us again. Then he winked and said "Again, and again, and again, haha" Jim held me in his arms and I fell asleep.

"My name is Stephanie my husband, Jim and I have been married for 16 years, we are both 38 years old. We are your normal married couple that you would never give a second thought about. Jim has a steady job working as an executive and I'm a stay-at-home. I am tall, with green eyes with some nice curves.

Over the summer, Jim, brought up the idea of us chatting with another couple online, I completely freaked out! No way!! I thought he had lost his DAMN mind!!! I clearly remember I'm approaching 40, a mom, not some trophy Real Housewife! Nope, no way....but to myself, I thought it was kind of hot. He laughed off my reaction at the time.

A couple of weeks later we were in bed and he whispered in my ear, let's pretend there's another couple in the room watching us. Almost immediately I had a huge orgasm. Again I thought it was just a harmless fantasy. After that night I became slightly more open to the idea but not enough to act on.

About a month later, we decided to go check out a cover band we had heard about. The music was great and the drinks were flowing! We had had our share of drinking and I needed to freshen up so I walked past the pool tables to the ladies' room. I noticed a tall, handsome, black man, who looked to be in his early 30s playing pool. As I walked past him, he looked like he was checking me out. He was cute he kind of looked like the actor, Mekhi Phifer. I didn't think too much of it I figured maybe he had mistaken me for someone else. I was returning from the bathroom and glanced up he was staring in my direction. He immediately walked up to me; stopped, looked at me from head to toe, and told me he just wanted to tell me I looked beautiful. I continued to walk, as he stepped out of my way and I smiled at him and said thank you. I peeked back he was watching my butt as I walked back to my table, my confidence was booming! A handsome guy just seriously checked me out and I had to tell Jim what had just happened!

I was trying to point him out without being obvious, but I don't think I was very successful. We had a couple more drinks and the band took a break so Jim suggests that we play pool. I had enough drinks in me at this point that I thought it was a brilliant idea! We walked over and put quarters on the table to play next. My black admirer notices us and introduces himself to us, he was friendly and hospitable, "my name is Jamal" he said, he suggested that we play partners instead, he and another guy who was waiting to get on the table against me and Jim. Why not, let's play!

I could tell he was still checking me out right in front of Jim, and I liked it. It encouraged me to be an open flirt. I would find where he stood before taking my shots and if he was standing behind me, I'd give things an extra wiggle. I was having such a good time flirting that before we knew it the bar was announcing the last call. He took this as a cue (no pool pun intended) to talk to Jim before we left. Jim said he was bold and self-assured he straight up asked if we were the kind of couple that liked to hang out with others or if we ever considered it. Jim asked him what he meant by "hanging out" and Jamal said watching your wife get spoiled. Jim got the hint and smiled. He told him we'd never given it much thought. He gave Jim a business card with his contact information and said if we ever wanted a rematch to send him a text. The night ended there and we said our goodbyes. I could still feel his eyes on me all the time they were talking and when we left too!

Of course, me being nosy before we even got home looked Jamal up on Facebook. Surprisingly he was easy to find! He was 36, worked for one of the bigger law firms in Chicago, Kirkland & Ellis, recently divorced with a couple of *******. Jim saw what I was doing and just laughed and called me a stalker but it did make me feel good that a guy like that was attracted to me.

Several months later we had a night out planned, in the city, Wrigleyville and we booked a room in a hotel in Lakewood so we wouldn't have to drive home late. We had a nice dinner and then drinks at Casey Morans. After a few drinks, Jim started teasing me about texting Jamal, I told him he wouldn't even remember us and that I would be embarrassed to call besides we don't get nights out like this just us. However, to myself I was thinking drinks with Jamal would be exciting but I didn't want to seem too eager. Jim kept teasing me so I thought I would call his bluff and turn it around on him. I said if you want to You text Jamal. I could tell Jim was nervous; he shuffled through his wallet for the business card. It was a short text-Hey Jamal, it's Stephanie and Jim, the couple who schooled you in pool, we're at Casey Morans, if you are in the area stop by for a *******. Jim set his phone on the table, since it had been months since we saw him, we weren't excepting a response, but it was a fun game. Within 30's seconds Jim's phone lights up "Awesome, how have you guys been? I'm at the Stretch Bar; see you in a few minutes." We had an "oh *******" moment lol. Do we leave; he's right down the street...we decided to stay. Jamal spotted us as he walked in. There were some nerves but after a *******, the conversation flowed easily; the three of us clicked like we'd been friends for years. Jamal respectfully complimented my looks and choice of attire; it made me feel good. He discreetly checked out my body, it was exciting! Jim was enjoying watching us flirt but he was nervous. Jamal picked up on it too and being a gentleman he changed the subject, it was getting late, but once he knew Jim was ok, excused himself for the evening. He just said to call the next time we wanted to hang out.

Jim and I pretty much knew where that night was heading but neither one of us spoke about it out loud. Once again we got on with our day-to-day lives but in the backs of our minds, we were always thinking about how exciting it would have been if we would have let things progress. Unknown to me, Jim stayed in contact with Jamal. As they found out they are both big Bulls fans they would and would text about it.

Soon after their newfound friendship, my birthday came around and Jim planned another trip to the city. He really went all out this year and spoiled me with a day of shopping and then a full treatment at Spavia's Spa, I felt like a princess!

I felt so sexy and grateful that I rewarded him by wearing my new black lace lingerie under a long, open button-down shirt with boots and leggings. Jim loves my butt in leggings. We went to Azteca Grill for a yummy dinner and to the Smartbar afterward. It was a younger crowd there but the drinks and people-watching were a blast. Jim started to play the game like last time, text Jamal, don't text Jamal, text Jamal, don't text Jamal...but this time I was feeling so sexy and playful (no doubt from my day of pampering and the drinks helped a lot) I played along and again put it on him, "Jim if you want to text him, Then go ahead! You know he lives right here in Wrigleyville!"...all the while thinking YES!!YES!!YES!! He texted him, and Jamal was there 30 minutes later!

I could genuinely see that Jamal and Jim were getting along, which made me relaxed, that made me comfortable. Maybe they would be just friends and Jim and I would always have our little fantasy to heat us!

After a few drinks, the three of us ventured to the dance floor. It was crowded but we didn't mind, I was sandwiched between Jim and Jamal, I felt so sexy being the center of their attention. Being so close to each other Jim couldn't see Jamal's hands were all over my butt and I could feel this enormous lump in his pants grinding against my butt. I had always heard two rumors about black guys having really big ones and them liking big butts like mine! Jamal was proving both to be true!

After dancing for a while, the drinks and the noise at the bar were getting to us. Jamal suggested we leave and go somewhere quieter and then Jim shocked me by saying we should go to our hotel room for a nightcap! I didn't have time to react when Jamal quickly agreed and off we went! I felt like there was no backing down at this point! Let's just see where this goes. After 16 years with only Jim, I was thinking that maybe I was about to experience another man! I was nervous as we walked and I wondered....would I be able to let my guard down and enjoy the experience? How's Jim going to react afterward? Would he be jealous? Would he get mad at me? Would he love it? Jamal felt big but maybe too big? Would it fit? Would it hurt? Would he find my mom-bod attractive once my clothes were off? Would I be good enough? Can I please him? All these things running thru my mind!

When we got to the room Jamal turned on the radio and Jim made us some drinks. I sat on the bed and both of them sat on either side of me. I didn't know what to do and I was feeling a bit tipsy so I laid back. It was then that Jim slowly messaged my body from my legs to my shoulders and back down. I was so nervous I just laid there and enjoyed it! Soon after Jim slipped off my boots and within a few seconds had my top and bra off. Jamal was being a gentleman and seemed to be just watching the show. I had nothing left on but a pair of leggings and my new Victoria's Secret bikini panties. Normally, I'm too self-conscious to wear anything other than granny panties! But tonight was different, I was different. I felt alive, sexy, and adventurous! I think I was enjoying being practically naked in front of a stranger! It was then that Jim started to reach for my leggings but Jamal asked if he could do the honors. He rolled me over on my tummy. He got behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. That big lump I felt while dancing was once again pressing against my butt. Jamal had some very talented hands and he was relaxing and exciting me at the same time!

Jim was watching all of this happening and held my hand to assure me that he was there to protect me and that he was ok with me enjoying. I held his hand while Jamal messaged my shoulders still grinding himself on me. Jamal slowly worked his way over my butt to the top of my leggings and then and my panties off together. He liked my butt and returned to massaging it he kept squeezing it and I let out a low moan of approval. I could feel him stand up. I looked back as he dropped his pants. I looked up at Jim, I was hot, I was wet, but I was also scared. I watched as Jamal's penis came into view. I didn't even think they got that big, it was long but it was also thick with a really big head on it. He reached down in his pants a pulled out a condom. Somehow he squeezed it on his huge penis and it only partially covered it.

He rolled me over I fell back next to Jim and held his hand. In a flash, Jamal was on top of me. He rubbed the head of his penis over me, over and over, teasing me and trying to gain entrance. He was struggling to get it in me. "She's so tight!! You're a lucky man" he grunted as he looked up at Jim. I kept looking down at the contrast of his dark body and that big thing poking at me, it was so hot!! Finally, I felt it open me and I felt it start to stretch me, it felt so good. The other rooms had to hear me scream... He was good, he slowly pushed a small portion in and then withdrew, pushed a little more in the second time and then the third. Each time I strained to accommodate the biggest penis I have ever seen. Finally, I adjusted to his size and he started his rhythm and pace, it was intense!! I came almost right away but it didn't stop him. He just kept his rhythm and I had orgasm after orgasm. At one point I wasn't even sure what was happening!?!? He was just going at it with a pace I've never felt. Powerful intense organisms nonstop, Finally he finished. I lay there exhausted. Jim whispered in my ear, "I love you, you are so hot!" I just smiled at him and shook my head and rolled over into his arms. Jamal got up and went to the bathroom to dress. And now looking back I think he wanted to leave Jim and me alone for a few minutes. When he came out of the bathroom dressed he smiled at me and after a few seconds of awkward small talk and left. As he was walking out the door he told us to call him anytime, he would love to meet up with us again. Then he winked and said "Again, and again, and again, haha" Jim held me in his arms and I fell asleep.
Great story..

Amazing

Wow incredible

Back