STDs?

My girlfriend and I are super new to the lifestyle, we haven't taken a bbc yet, just some sexting. We wanna get her fucked by BBC with no condoms and we were wondering how we know if someone is clean so we can go raw? Do I actually ask for an official STD test? If someone could clear this up for us that'd be great.

My girlfriend and I are super new to the lifestyle, we haven't taken a bbc yet, just some sexting. We wanna get her fucked by BBC with no condoms and we were wondering how we know if someone is clean so we can go raw? Do I actually ask for an official STD test? If someone could clear this up for us that'd be great.
Absolutely, safety should be your number one priority. And yes, of course you should ask for a current STD test, not one that is three months old either. Your girlfriend should also be prepared to provide a current STD test too.

We wanna get her fucked by BBC with no condoms and we were wondering how we know if someone is clean so we can go raw? Do I actually ask for an official STD test? If someone could clear this up for us that'd be great.
bbcsluts,
Anytime you have unprotected sex with a partner, the new partner's "proof of health" is really only as good as from the last partner they were with, make sense? Its the females who take the biggest risks with bareback sex, no doubt. What you really, really need to be concerned about, however, are the BIG FOUR uncurable STDs. Know what signs to look for, etc.
You should feel a bunch more comfortable if the NEW partner initiates their own concerns of STDs, that at least indicates that both of you are on the same page of "precautions".
Here's some info to read about it, but it is NOT rude to ASK your new partner about STDs ... and be as specific as you desire. The incurable STDs will fuck you up for life ... like Herpes ... major issue with females getting that disease. If your new partner says he's got herpes but its not active (nasty sore on penis) you should look for scares and scalings, as this will be a warning sign that he could still give you the virus.
Good luck with your new partners ... hope its really perfect for you. Mac

Back