STDs from the big scary black man

For women who take BBC loads bareback and for the cuckolds who gobble up the BBC's sperm, how do you prevent against STDs? Are you worried about catching something?

37 views and no response? Must be too scary for you all to discuss the real and serious implications of letting random black dudes nut dump into slut wives.

I only mess with women that can produce paper-work [ mine too] .. i always cuuuuuum deep inside the women i am with so the only thing they have to worry about is getting Preggo.......

As for me I only like it "Bareback and Black!" I am lucky that my hubby can test everyone I get down with so that should answer the STD question. As far as him gobbling down cum and cleaning up its all good with me. And yes I been black bred twice and I am well taken care of. My hubby cant get me pregnant so its a win win for everyone. They say a picture says a thousand words:)

View attachment 153449

I love your husband concept that's the only way to go good clean fun!

Bellaazz

Male
Gold Member
From
OH, US
As for me I only like it "Bareback and Black!" I am lucky that my hubby can test everyone I get down with so that should answer the STD question. As far as him gobbling down cum and cleaning up its all good with me. And yes I been black bred twice and I am well taken care of. My hubby cant get me pregnant so its a win win for everyone. They say a picture says a thousand words:)

View attachment 153449
I love your take too and you are super hot. Thanks for posting

intoxicating-j

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I always ask to see hard copies of STD results regardless if they wish to wear condoms or not. Condoms can easily slip or tear so I still want to see health tests just in case. As for it potentially killing the magic, my health is far more important than worrying about that. I have regular tests myself and am always prepared to show my results to anyone that wants to see them.

We have to get tested before bareback. Notice I said,"we". I like to have that peace of mind knowing that we are both clean. She knows my status, and I know her status. No worries, no problems, so we can concentrate on the real matter on hand,having fun.