STD TESTS?

Yes testing should be a topic for the first convo. Showing results should be mandatory too. At the end of the day it’s casual sex so you should protect yourselves. And HIV isn’t the only thing people should be asking about. There are other viruses out there people knowing the status of play partners is essential.

There is one issue with testing. It's only good the day of the test. Anything could happen the day after the test. It's really a false sense of security.
And I get that. It would be way better to have one sexy lifestyle partner, than bed 10. But I know someone who provides proof with a couple weeks of hooking up, at least tests/cares

Unfortunately, for safety, bareback is not an option for me with most partners. I settle for bareback with only a few close, regular lovers, and we all get tested regularly and show each other the reports. It is important to remember that tests may remain negative for some time even after exposure to an STD, and of course someone can be exposed to an STD after a test has been completed.

If you meet someone who doesn't like to talk about getting tested or hasn't had any recent test done, I would strongly suggest not to do anything until they get it done.
A queen has been pursuing me for weeks. Havnt done it but did let her know I was getting tested. Nothing.

Interesting subject. Not very experienced but not scared of this lifestyle... I just recently got a full panel test. What's interesting is out of the ladies who I've talked to about playing, there was no mention in testing. To me its essential for safe, highly fun bareback play... What say you?
A queen has been pursuing me for weeks. Havnt done it but did let her know I was getting tested. Nothing.
Everyone should use common sense and take their own health very serious. Picture your in the wild wild west, everyone is carrying heat, and you better carry and use protection too period end of story.

If you are going to go without protection make sure you and the other person has recent tests but remember if that person has seen someone else recently without covering up you need to have at least a 2 or more week incubation period for anything else to show up on test results.

If your talking to someone and your not getting any serious response nor tests in return you should consider if its worth your time, and the risks for a few minutes to hours of pleasure for the rest of your life?

1538949147985.png

Everyone should use common sense and take their own health very serious. Picture your in the wild wild west, everyone is carrying heat, and you better carry and use protection too period end of story.

If you are going to go without protection make sure you and the other person has recent tests but remember if that person has seen someone else recently without covering up you need to have at least a 2 or more week incubation period for anything else to show up on test results.

If your talking to someone and your not getting any serious response nor tests in return you should consider if its worth your time, and the risks for a few minutes to hours of pleasure for the rest of your life?

Exactly how I feel. Shes feanding for the BBC and she hasnt even met me yet!!!

Exactly how I feel. Shes feanding for the BBC and she hasnt even met me yet!!!
I had to turn down a potential play partner down (FetLife, we spoke on Kik and she was coming to my city) due to the fact that she's wasn't honest about her STD testing. The only time I'll go bareback is if I'm in a serious relationship with someone and we're not seeing anyone else and are using other conceptatives besides condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies and STD/STI's. If it's a FWB/play partner or someone whom I just met from this site, Kasidie.com (signed up for it today so I haven't upgraded account to certified status yet), FetLife, Twitter, or reddit (use r/bbcpersonals on there), then I'm using condoms regardless for all sex acts since I take my own health very seriously as well as any future partners health seriously.

Last edited:
I had to turn down a potential play partner down (FetLife, we spoke on Kik and she was coming to my city) due to the fact that she's wasn't honest about her STD testing. The only time I'll go bareback is if I'm in a serious relationship with someone and we're not seeing anyone else and are using other conceptatives besides condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies and STD/STI's. If it's a FWB/play partner or someone whom I just met from this site, Kasidie.com (signed up for it today so I haven't upgraded account to certified status yet), FetLife, Twitter, or reddit (use r/bbcpersonals on there), then I'm using condoms regardless for all sex acts since I take my own health very seriously as well as any future partners health seriously.
Smart man @MrRyanIron32 and I like your plan "...I'm using condoms regardless for all sex acts since I take my own health very serious as well as any future partners health seriously." :bigsmile:

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.15.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.15.55 AM.png

Back