Std proof

Hi was wondering if we are being rude by asking for proof of being std free seems like once we ask hardly anyone replies back this is on personal ads notthis site
I have played the temporary husband for a few of my female friends. This is always a demand at the first meeting that they go and get tested together at the same time. Once the guy realized this means bare back they are more than willing. There have been a few slow one that complained it was a lot of effort for a quick fuck. Then realized what they had said and then the light build went on over their head. This was to be a over night ball draining event.

Demand every time.

We have found, when you meet a gent, its easier to start with condoms and see where it goes. We also, tend to only seek out married bulls, where the wife either plays as well, or she at least knows and approves (yes, they do exist) I think, its extra motivation for the bull to stay std free, that way his wife stays std free as well. So a bit of an insurance policy for us.

Once we thought it may be a regular thing (we are happy with our one constant bull and so far, he/ they are happy with just my wife) we all got checked and all ok, so we lost the condoms. Its a bit of an effort finding this dynamic to start with, but its worth it.

My wife isn't on birth control at all, aside from me having to wear condoms, but he has had a vasectomy so that was a bonus for us.

Aside from that, don't ever fuck without a condom if you are unsure... my ex's did in the past, because of the heat of the moment, and its a lot of a hassle if you find out later the gent isn't std free.

When meeting a prospective Bull, one of the prerequisites is that he undergo an STD test. That is a hard rule before he has me. I detest condoms so if I'm going to be mounted bare (the only way he'll have me) is if he has proof of a very recent test. Most have complied, and those who haven't are told we're no longer interested, no matter how much they swear that they are clean. A girl can't be too careful in that regard!

I always bring that up initial conversation. And to my disbelief, some husbands and wives seem offended that I ask them both to get tested as well. No hard copy in my hand, no dice.

If they aren't willing to get tested, then they aren't worth the risk. Too many people in this world, to many options. I'm very weary of men who want to do bareback but complain about testing...I always imagine all the women he's slept with before me...without testing and it's a turn off

When meeting a prospective Bull, one of the prerequisites is that he undergo an STD test. That is a hard rule before he has me. I detest condoms so if I'm going to be mounted bare (the only way he'll have me) is if he has proof of a very recent test. Most have complied, and those who haven't are told we're no longer interested, no matter how much they swear that they are clean. A girl can't be too careful in that regard!
I agree.
Word of mouth doesn't cut it. STD tests are free or super cheap, compared to catching a disease. That's just NASTY

Back