Staying away Friday night

36 hours until she is on the dance floor grinding up against all the handsome black men feeling their big dicks rub against her ass, I’m so turned on and can’t wait to see what she is wearing, usually a short dress at this time of year to show off her legs.
You going to show pics of her going out?

what are you going to do while she is out?

A couple of my friends in the life style were asked to be else where for labour day weekend by their wives so they could play un interrupted for a couple of days. So we loaded up my truck, hooked up the air stream and went on a four day guys trip. Now I am a widower who arranges dates for some of my lady friends. They would never ask this of me. However my friends wives did. So when I picked them up they left their cell phones at home. We had a great time. Went to a convention then two days of golf and a day of fishing.

When we finally got home we learned the ladies guy friends were a no show. One guy had 25 voice mails and another 50 text messages. The other about 10 voice mails and 10 text messages. Both had a very angry wife. Not sure why the girls were angry with their husbands. They were told to be else where. It’s the guy friend that should be in hot water.

Back