Stay at my Airbnb https://abnb.me/jwZhQuD0V8 in Jamaica ,BBC included no extra charge 😊

We definitely would look forward to you please my wife she loves bbc I enjoy watching .you sound so nice also .want asap

Absolutely our dream I love it when she crying out loud as she being pounded deep and hard by a real guy.i have only little cock and she adores hige bbc best been doing good few years now and both addicted to black guys .as iam sure you get told regularly

I’m glad to know you guys have a a happy sex life, yes I hear it a lot . I’d love to fuck her hard and deep while u watch if you ever get a chance you guys should visit

I’m glad to know you guys have a a happy sex life, yes I hear it a lot . I’d love to fuck her hard and deep while u watch if you ever get a chance you guys should visit
Thank you we will definitely try to come .you sound so interesting and understanding of our needs .and your cock is fabulous wife says and wants asap .

Ruby says hi and cant wait to meet you will be in touch about villa asap .and of course you .as you are the attraction for us two

🙂 Tell Ruby I look forward to meeting her and exploring her body if you guys ever make it here. Whenever u are ready follow the link or ask me to send it to you. And feel free to ask me anything. 🙂

Back