STARWARS-LAST JEDI & *SOLO* movie ----Did u all like it???? Yes or No

I see you're really passionate about this franchise. I like Star Wars too but that was just my opinion. Harrison Ford can think whatever he wants. I just think the anthology films are okay, not great or terrible, just fine. That's okay with me but it just feels like there are too many Star Wars movies coming out, Solo was just 5 months after The Last Jedi. Which is fine if they were all great like Marvel has been doing lately but in my opinion, Lucasfilm has been missing the mark. I don't know anyone that really wanted a Han Solo movie to begin with compared to Obi-Wan with Ewan Mcgregor or other characters. Disney doesn't really have any direction or future vision where they want Star Wars to go in and that's disappointing for me.
I respect yours and Harrison Ford's opinions but I'm not gassing myself up for a movie I feel is just fine and somewhat forgettable.

I think they could have done a better job of casting someone that had the mannerisms and swag of HF. When i saw him he didn’t have me believing it was Han Solo. They did a great job of casting Ewan McGregor as Ben Kenobi. I understood there were two really close B list actors but because this guy was an A list actor they went with him, I liked it better than TFA and the junk they put out as The Last Jedi.

I think they could have done a better job of casting someone that had the mannerisms and swag of HF. When i saw him he didn’t have me believing it was Han Solo. They did a great job of casting Ewan McGregor as Ben Kenobi. I understood there were two really close B list actors but because this guy was an A list actor they went with him, I liked it better than TFA and the junk they put out as The Last Jedi.
True the guy they casted to play Solo could've been better but all the rest of the supporting cast to include Chewie pulled it off big-time. Movie was still very enjoyable once it got going and everyone else shined to help prop up the fly-boy.

Lando.jpg

The :qos: LadyAnacondahoa liked it too

qos-solo-1.jpgScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 1.12.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 1.13.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.45.13 AM.png

Back